• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

I'm Sorry Carbon B4, Sylvi And The Rest Of The People I Have Hurt

jdnet

Dear Sylvi, CarbonB4, Dilku, Turboman and the rest,

I'm writing this letter in apology of my actions and the way I have treated you. I am deeply ashmed of my actions and calling you names such as retard. In fact, I find you all to be upstanding citizens with an intellect that I wouldn't be able to match if I lived 500 years. You all know a good deal about vehicles and the effort sylvi has made to make us aware of the history of the automotive industry is much appreciated. In fact I could go so far as to say I love reading your posts.

Sylvi, I am sorry for calling you an old fart who onsumes illicit liqour. You are the beacon of morality.

Carbon, I'm sorry I called your car a POS. You have the best B4 in the island.

The rest of you, I'm sorry about calling you retards from time to time. Clearly you are wise beyond your years and we should all take your advise, whatever it may be.

Again guys, I truly apologize for any hardship I have caused you and hope you will be actively present on this forum, not because we want you, but, because humanity needs such selfless souls as you. You are the shinning light in a dark cold world.

I hope that you will find it in your big warm hearts to forgive me for my actions. I love you all dearly.

Someday I hope I can be as smart and kind as all of you. It may be a tough but to be even one ounce the men you are is worth it.

jdnet.

Edited by jdnet
  • Like 5

I'd like to take this oppertunity to apologise to CarbonB4 as well.I'm so sorry I mentioned your car's many faults on AL.I mean it is totally wrong to put up your car's reg number(HD 4334) on a public forum like this.I have been a terrible person to you.I even mentioned the bent chassis,the turbos not working,which is totally none of my business.I even mentioned that terrible accident that condemned your car,instead I should be applauding you for trying to fix a car Senok and others deemed unrepairable and unsafe.I think the other Subaru owners must be jealous of your car machan,thats why they advice people to stay away from your car,even calling it a "piece of junk"...hmph!...what kind of a world do we live in???can't a man sell off a condemned car???...jeeze...don't worry machan those haters will suffer in hell.

Anyways please accept my sincere apology.I hope we can be friends. :)

Edited by MasterDon
  • Like 5

I'm writing this letter in apology of my actions and the way I have treated you. I am deeply ashmed of my actions and calling you names such as retard. In fact, I find you all to be upstanding citizens with an intellect that I wouldn't be able to match if I lived 500 years. You all know a good deal about vehicles and the effort sylvi has made to make us aware of the history of the automotive industry is much appreciated. In fact I could go so far as to say I love reading your posts.

Sylvi, I am sorry for calling you an old fart who onsumes illicit liqour. You are the beacon of morality.

The rest of you, I'm sorry about calling you retards from time to time. Clearly you are wise beyond your years and we should all take your advise, whatever it may be.

Again guys, I truly apologize for any hardship I have caused you and hope you will be actively present on this forum, not because we want you, but, because humanity needs such selfless souls as you. You are the shinning light in a dark cold world.

I hope that you will find it in your big warm hearts to forgive me for my actions. I love you all dearly.

Someday I hope I can be as smart and kind as all of you. It may be a tough but to be even one ounce the men you are is worth it.

jdnet.

happy 1st of april right :D

jdnet.

Mr. Jdnet.

AS a roman Catholic I have forgiven and forgot-en the past to all members who had insulted me.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Hi All,

There is no doubt that AL is a great forum and many has got benefited from the knowledge and information share. However I have seen many go off topic and worst that guys start insulting each other and finally leads to a cyber fight. I am wondering whether the admins can measure the actual discussion posts over (topic related posts + cyber fight posts) and publish the percentage to see the effectiveness of the number of posts. So we may get a hint where the forum is heading.

Just my view and any one can differ or even bash myself for the thoughts :) ...............

• Like 3

Hi All,

There is no doubt that AL is a great forum and many has got benefited from the knowledge and information share. However I have seen many go off topic and worst that guys start insulting each other and finally leads to a cyber fight. I am wondering whether the admins can measure the actual discussion posts over (topic related posts + cyber fight posts) and publish the percentage to see the effectiveness of the number of posts. So we may get a hint where the forum is heading.

Just my view and any one can differ or even bash myself for the thoughts :) ...............

Also mods can remove rep points (I suggest 5) for each off topic or offensive/abusive post. Just a thought. :)

Mr. Jdnet.

AS a roman Catholic I have forgiven and forgot-en the past to all members who had insulted me.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Mr. Sylvi,

As an athiest, I accept your forgiveness. However, I do fail to understand what you mean by forgot-en. By forgot-en, do you mean forgotten? If so I would truly be blessed by His Holiness Charles Darwin. I would be very grateful for your action of forgetting my actions which lead to your action of ignoring me. I consider you my mentor and have deep respect for you. In my father's time people respected the elderly but not any more.Now people don't respect them much. As I go old though I reeally feel that we need to respect people such as toyou. Whe my father was a child he used to think two rupees was a lot of money, now what can we buy for two rupees? even a delta toffee costs three rupees now. Today I went to buy a packet of tobacco sticks, the price has gone up in twenty rupees. I remember a time where a packeret cost 100. Not long ago either. This morning when I filled the tank of my vehicle up I cried. Those days iit took 600 to fill. Now it costs more than six thousandd even with petrol remaining in the tank. I think the whole problem is that the government does not respect old people like us. Even the members of the forum. No respect. Specially this one named pericles who lets other people say anything they want, yet when we say it he penalizes us. Sylvi I hope we can be friends. You and me have the same knowledge. I come from an age where we new what bitter lemon was. Now these children don't know nothing.

I wish you the best of luck in the futur and hope we can be best friends.

Hi All,

I know. But the issue is, if we start penalizing people on the arguments, the only people left to help would be The Don and Harshan. There are others, Supra, Milindu, Ripper, but they haven't been around regularly. Those guys who argue actually do do a lot good too. Its a kinda tight predicament.

And I can't answer a lot of these questions. Get bloody annoyed with a lot of people myself.

• Like 1

Hi All,

aww.... A knight on a white horse appears to save the forum.. look here bro, none of us get paid to post on the forum or to help/advise people on their problems. Its done purely voluntarily. Almost all members here do it out of the kindness of their heart and for the passion they have for motoring. Yes we go OT at times and bicker every now and again. I see it as a a way of the community moderating itself and making sure incorrect/stupid advice is labelled as such. How would you like to come to the forum and read a piece of advice telling you to remove the cooling fan of your car when wading through a few inches of rain water. Maybe you're smart enough to know not to do it, but there are people who might just fall pray to it. So stop trying to be a goody little two shoes guardian angel.

Besides, have you seen a single valid question go unanswered here? No. So what makes you think you need a hint on where the forum is going?

• Like 1

Also mods can remove rep points (I suggest 5) for each off topic or offensive/abusive post. Just a thought.

Do you think the regular members give a dam about rep points. we'll be posting regardless of how many points you give or take away. Nor do we care what our post count is. Not everyone is as vain as you are.

Btw if your idea is to turn away people who shake the boat you'll have nothing but just a bunch of unanswered "how many kmpl does a axio do?" "what's the price of a gold badge corolla 110?" etc etc... Not like you or your bitt-buddy cali ever answer a proper question even if it is regarding one of your beloved priuses..

Edited by Watchman
  • Like 2

aww.... A knight on a white horse appears to save the forum.. look here bro, none of us get paid to post on the forum or to help/advise people on their problems. Its done purely voluntarily. Almost all members here do it out of the kindness of their heart and for the passion they have for motoring. Yes we go OT at times and bicker every now and again. I see it as a a way of the community moderating itself and making sure incorrect/stupid advice is labelled as such. How would you like to come to the forum and read a piece of advice telling you to remove the cooling fan of your car when wading through a few inches of rain water. Maybe you're smart enough to know not to do it, but there are people who might just fall pray to it. So stop trying to be a goody little two shoes guardian angel.

Besides, have you seen a single valid question go unanswered here? No. So what makes you think you need a hint on where the forum is going?

Please revisit some of the good topics............you would see after few posts the entire thing goes OT. Again I do respect the openness of a forum, as it should be. Still it should be for the betterment of all of us, not for us to fight each other.

By any chance I did not suggest any penalizing.

Also I am not a savior and mind you, no single person can correct the situation, all of us have to collectively do that (if we collectively believe we are deviating)

Please revisit some of the good topics............you would see after few posts the entire thing goes OT. Again I do respect the openness of a forum, as it should be. Still it should be for the betterment of all of us, not for us to fight each other.

By any chance I did not suggest any penalizing.

Also I am not a savior and mind you, no single person can correct the situation, all of us have to collectively do that (if we collectively believe we are deviating)

And what's your definition of "all of us" all active members or all registered members? If its the latter, I'd think it'd be ok if we dont bend over backwards to satisfy people who register just to ask a question that has been answered a dozen times before or people who are too lazy to look up the number of A#W to ask how much a maruti is selling for.

You have to realize that a forum is only a good as its ACTIVE members. And AL is doing an awesome job at it. I dont know how new you are to local automotive forums but there were people who thought that any monkey can start a forum and tried to establish thier own. They failed so bad they ended up washing their cars by hand with a low- pressure garden hose. :P

Edited by Watchman
  • Like 4

Hey... Jdent....

Jobless as usual I see.. ?

And MD.... I too am sorry for insulting your rust buckets and your scrap yard... I am sure you will find the money to restore all of them like you dream.... Maybe someday you will have a car that actually runs and your daddy will be so proud of you. Maybe you will be able to buy back some of those exotics your dad sadly had to part with to give you a proper education.....

Hey... Jdent....

And MD.... I too am sorry for insulting your rust buckets and your scrap yard... I am sure you will find the money to restore all of them like you dream.... Maybe someday you will have a car that actually runs and your daddy will be so proud of you. Maybe you will be able to buy back some of those exotics your dad sadly had to part with to give you a proper education.....

Oh dear... someone had a bad weekend... :)

• Like 1

Hey... Jdent....

LOL thats' it?...LAME...here I am picking apart and destroying you pride and joy B4 with solid facts...and you're still taking potshots in the dark(non are landing by the way).You must have me confused with someone else dude.

• Like 5

LOL thats' it?...LAME...here I am picking apart and destroying you pride and joy B4 with solid facts...and you're still taking potshots in the dark(non are landing by the way).You must have me confused with someone else dude.

I am not confused one bit, as I know who you are..... its pretty sad what has happened to you...... anyway, it not my business to drag your dirty skeletons out of the closet.... And I have no intention carrying on a conversation with a low life like u anyway.

But since you mentioned " SOLID FACTS " lets see......

a) You say I tried to sell my car to a A/L member, and I was offered only Rs 900k - Why don't you tell the audience the name of this person ? If its a fact it should not be that hard right ?

B) Car was condemned and SENOK said it was " Unrepairable " ? - News to me... but care to mention who told you this ? If anyone was to make that call it would have to be Jehan.... and I am pretty sure 3 years ago he did not say anything of the sort , He should know as he has looked after the car , and he has seen worse accidents on Stis.. do u want a list ? But of course.... u seem to know more than him....

c) Turbos Not working - funny how you seems to know what works or not... Turbos were fixed by Darin, and they are working great, if you have any doubt why dont you have a chat with him, he has driven the car and I am sure he knows a thing or two about turbos and if they work or not.

Peri : Appreciate if you don't take down all these... as it would be good to see Mr MD " Proves " what he is saying...