• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Sequoia Or Lexus Lx

Malaka2

Question

I called the Philadelphia dealership and it has a huge price gap between them.. but in Lexus they offer me 2013 model for $82,000 and Toyota sequoia platinum $59,000.

Yeah.... your Philly dealer isn't gonna get you a car to SL. THAT is what you call a waste of time.

Yeah.... your Philly dealer isn't gonna get you a car to SL. THAT is what you call a waste of time.

I don't know why you against me every time. I asked a fare help from you guys.. and my intension isn't to bring down a car to SL. Read my 1st post please, Mr.Pericles. I'm not in SL.

Hi Malaka,

You have to really decide on the budget first and how new the vehicle should be.

Just to give you a guideline, a B.New Corolla will be about US$65 with the new (increased) taxes once the current stocks run out. A 2 year old Lexus RX400 Hybrid will be about the same price. The RX450 will be about US$ 120,000.

The Land Cruiser TRJ150/ GRJ 151 which is the equivalent of the Lexus GX but with a smaller engine would be US$ 120k + for a 2 year old and US$ 150k + for a new one. A 2 year old Lexus LX equivalent which is the Land Cruiser 200 would also be about US$ 150k ++.

You also look as alternatives such as the Toyota Fortuner, the Mitsubishi Montero (Shogun/ Pajero) or the Montero Sport which are the popular Jap cars here and the Korean options (KIA Sorento/ Hyundai Santa Fe)

You can get enough information on these models on Google or Wiki.

• Like 2

Hi Malaka,

You have to really decide on the budget first and how new the vehicle should be.

Just to give you a guideline, a B.New Corolla will be about US$65 with the new (increased) taxes once the current stocks run out. A 2 year old Lexus RX400 Hybrid will be about the same price. The RX450 will be about US$ 120,000.

The Land Cruiser TRJ150/ GRJ 151 which is the equivalent of the Lexus GX but with a smaller engine would be US$ 120k + for a 2 year old and US$ 150k + for a new one. A 2 year old Lexus LX equivalent which is the Land Cruiser 200 would also be about US$ 150k ++.

You also look as alternatives such as the Toyota Fortuner, the Mitsubishi Montero (Shogun/ Pajero) or the Montero Sport which are the popular Jap cars here and the Korean options (KIA Sorento/ Hyundai Santa Fe)

You can get enough information on these models on Google or Wiki.

Thank you Mr. Milindu,

It helps lot. First I thought about KIA, but my wife disagreed. So, are you living in states?

just go to Lexus.com and build a LX and let me know the exact options that you need in that vehicle and i can get an awesome price for it. i can get crazy discounts on FORD, NISSAN, SUBARU. let me talk to my boss and i hook you up with a good price on a Lexus. Are you interested in any Used? you are going to save lot money on the depreciation cost if you buy used.

Why don't you rent a vehicle than dumping $82000 on a vehicle for 6 months. Probably renting one might work out to be cheaper than the depreciation for 6 months. Unless you are working there, i wonder how your are managing to sneak out that much of money out of SL without a bomb proof reason with current forex controls!

I don't know why you against me every time. I asked a fare help from you guys.. and my intension isn't to bring down a car to SL. Read my 1st post please, Mr.Pericles. I'm not in SL.

Sorry. I misread that. Thought you were coming into SL for 6 months. My bad.