• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

4.2 | Brandnew | Goodlooks

grassRoot

Question

(((((((((( My first post ))))))))))

My budget is 4.2 mil. My cousin suggests to go for an recondition... My father suggests to go for a brand new. I'm not sure what's best - but I would prefer to go with my fathers suggestion.

My need is to get a good looking car as my office is closer to my home.

I red some previous forum posts.... it seems that all are outdated now as to the hike in prices and the models imported.

I rang A*W, Daihatsu (bluebird was 5.7, the N16 was around 4.6 the daihatsu terios was around 6.5)... but all was a waste of time.

I thought the best would be first to get some forum suggestions from you-experts and then call the companies. So please give me your expert suggestions...

17 answers to this question

If the sole criterion is good looks on a brand new at a budget price best is to look at Kia & Hyundai

New Indian Swift might come within your budget.

If you consider used cars you could buy seriously good looking car like an Audi/ BMW/Peugeot or an Alfa (Alfa will be hard to find)

If you want a Jap may be a Lancer Ex/ Mazda 3

Having said all that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so go and get what is beautiful to you without asking opinion in a public forum

Proton. Personna should be within budget, certainly looks good. Also, the agents are good, unlike all the comments Kia has been getting recently. There was also that Fiat with the multijet diesel that Supra reviewed on MoTorque. Maybe VW is a possibility? Skoda? Even that Insight from Stafford might be possible, not sure what the going rate is on the brand new.

• Like 1

My recommendation is Ford Focus (made in Spain) if u are ok with a manual. It was around that price when I checked last time. Ford Fiesta (Thailand) is also within your budget. Try calling Future Automobiles 011 551 1111

Does this look suit your criteria for good looks?

Ford-Focus_Sedan_2009_800x600_wallpaper_02.jpg

Edited by Crosswind

My recommendation is Ford Focus (made in Spain) if u are ok with a manual. It was around that price when I checked last time. Ford Fiesta (Thailand) is also within your budget. Try calling Future Automobiles 011 551 1111

Does this look suit your criteria for good looks?

Oh, thats good.

Thanks crosswind,pericles and bogzy...

The Fiesta is around 4.3

The Proton is around 4.2

Lancer Ex is around 8.4 ??? (Wow!! I called them twice to see if I heard the price wrong)

I'm posting them as it maybe helpful to someone else.

More suggestions please...

The Fiesta is around 4.3

The Proton is around 4.2

Lancer Ex is around 8.4 ??? (Wow!! I called them twice to see if I heard the price wrong)

You might want to call up hyundai and kia and see what they have to offer in the price range.

If you are paying cash, don't forget to haggle them on the price. Also try buying something that's already in stock. It would save you a lot of time and stress.

The Fiesta is around 4.3

The Proton is around 4.2

Do they(Future Automobiles) have the Fiesta in stock or do I need to order and if so how long would it take?

I heard that ordering a vehicle would take months to get it delivered via agents, atleast in the case with Kia Motors.

Do they(Future Automobiles) have the Fiesta in stock or do I need to order and if so how long would it take?

I heard that ordering a vehicle would take months to get it delivered via agents, atleast in the case with Kia Motors.

They had it in stock...

But you are asking the wrong person bro? You should

Edited by grassRoot