• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lexani 19" Rims In Sri Lanka Or Equivalent

chathu87

Question

18 answers to this question

C'mon guys,leave the poor guy alone...we all need some bling in our lives...I myself just got down a set of shiny gold coloured wire wheels...don't judge ok!. :P

OP looking for these luxuary rims in SL is useless as only a hand full of vehicles have the installed and most of them are Lowenharts.But ask from Amila and JJ all the same,they may have contacts in the states and maybe able to get you a set down.Otherwise you'll have to import them personallyI suppose you already know that these wont come cheap.They'll cost roughly about 1 mil after taxes,tyres and shipping.

Edited by MasterDon

What sorta taxes am I looking at? Say if I only get the rims down, $1600 + about $800 for shipping? I'll be able to find good tires to fit these in lanka yes?

Edit: I'm serious btw :) Also anyone know if a good place that does ECu upgrades on audi? Or do I have have do this myself? i.e. send ecu to away and fit it myself?

Edited by chathu87

Only 1600 buks for genuine Lexani rims?I thought they'd be more.Seems like a good deal.Anyway the taxes vary .For example the cheap ass unbranded wire wheels I mentioned was taxed 15% a week before the tax hike,so it'll probably be more now.What size tyres are you looking for?

(profile and 'baloon size'?)

Edited by MasterDon

C'mon guys,leave the poor guy alone...we all need some bling in our lives...I myself just got down a set of shiny gold coloured wire wheels...don't judge ok!. :P

OP looking for these luxuary rims in SL is useless as only a hand full of vehicles have the installed and most of them are Lowenharts.But ask from Amila and JJ all the same,they may have contacts in the states and maybe able to get you a set down.Otherwise you'll have to import them personallyI suppose you already know that these wont come cheap.They'll cost roughly about 1 mil after taxes,tyres and shipping.

Dont wanna sound dum, but 1M for a set of wheels? Seriously? Omg

Dont wanna sound dum, but 1M for a set of wheels? Seriously? Omg

Yeah dude.Those after market American 20+ inch bling rims found on Hummers and other SUVs cost from 2500-5000USDs,maybe even more.And once the shipping,tax and tyre costs are added it'll be pretty much close to 1 mil.That's not the case here though cos didn't notice the 1600 dollar quoted price in the link provided.

OP.call Autodrome(Bridgestone),A*W(Goodyear) and other agents.They'll even bring down a set for if not in stock.Well atleast Autodrome did so for me a few years back.Good luck!.

If you honestly think about it, the $2500 + tax + tyre is well worth it. Honestly look at those wheels and to think they are custom built just for you!

Thanks a lot for your help master don. Lemme know the exact tax if you find anyone.

P.s. The car's still on a ship, so I got about 3 weeks of waiting :P and figured this is the way i should spend it :)

P.s. The car's still on a ship, so I got about 3 weeks of waiting :P and figured this is the way i should spend it :)

what is your car model dude?.

Wait, what?

Weren't you the same bloke who said you'd ordered an A4 on the permit and wanted to know whether the tax would affect you?

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?/topic/13420-will-the-new-tax-policy-affected-my-already-ordered-car/page__fromsearch__1

Now you suddenly have an A5 3.0T on the way? Didn't know they offered those on the permit.... :rolleyes:

Yea I'm him as well. The A4 is gonna be a surprise for the wife, her dad gifted me a permit. The a5 will be full duty paid. Now if you are wondering why 2 audi's and not something else, father in law is a director at senok, so I dont pay any agent charges!