• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Kia Picanto

ColomboRox

kia picanto 2012 is a good car and it was around 1.8 - 2.1 mil before the tax. (i also ordered one in last nov and later canceled it)

now it cost almost 3.0 mil according to Kia and don't think it is value for such cost. Also according the local dealer they already discontinue importing of this car now. (however better to call them)

Better go for viva elite or any used japaneese cars.Kia motors is not a good company and they years to import a vehicle.Their post sale service is poor.Why ask for trouble?

You clearly havent been reading the forum about all the people who were treated like shit and lied to by the agent when they tried to buy a Viva.

• Like 3

Guys this is latest its now 3.7 mill-full option the basic I guess they said 3.0 milli :( - pointless haa..Now I give-up wondering of buying this ... :(

If you want an unregistered new vehicle why dont you go for one of these? A full option one( not the wagon) will be around 2.4m

Suzuki_Every_Join.jpg

Edited by Magnum