• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hyundai Engine Mounts

wimal777

Question

Dear All,

I have a santa fe 2003. Its top engine mount is broken. They say that it is a gel mount. I tried calling Ajantha & Korean Auto several times but all the times they said that it is sold out & call later.

1. Is there a way to get this ?

2. Are there any alternative arrangements for this Gel mount ?

Thanks in advance !

Wimal

18 answers to this question

Dear All,

I have a santa fe 2003. Its top engine mount is broken. They say that it is a gel mount. I tried calling Ajantha & Korean Auto several times but all the times they said that it is sold out & call later.

1. Is there a way to get this ?

2. Are there any alternative arrangements for this Gel mount ?

Thanks in advance !

Wimal

You can try to get it refilled.

Dear wimal777 then i can tell onething i have KIA PECTRA and when i wanted to change the engine mount samething happen (not a gell type) couldnt find anywhere then i just put to L*L ALA* he had stocks and he told some KIA parts equals to HYUNDAI and matched and fix it. But the thing is his charges is high .

I am wondering wheter this sort of unavailability of parts is common for korean vehicles!!. I feel its a responsibility of an agent to brind down necessary spares for the vechiles they are selling.

Is you'r one a reconditioned one, I think the vehicles that are made for sri lanka and are imported through the company have metal and rubber mounts,

The 2008 model has these normal ones,

BTW if you realy can't find anything and nobody is willing to import it for you you can always go to E-BAY

Sorry for anwering late Clark's son.

My one is reconditioned.

Yes, I also looked at ebay. By the time it reaches Sri Lanka it will cost more than 20k. The company say though they do not have in stocks, it is around 20k !!!!!!

Thanks any way.

Sorry for anwering late Clark's son.

My one is reconditioned.

Yes, I also looked at ebay. By the time it reaches Sri Lanka it will cost more than 20k. The company say though they do not have in stocks, it is around 20k !!!!!!

Thanks any way.

did you try maruichi motors in delkanda?