• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Maruti For 11.5 Laks ?

virtu

A maruthi for 11.5lks is not worth!

You may try a used Japanese car like ae100 (13lks), nissan fb13 (10~13lks) or even b12 Trad sunny (7~9lks).

Edited by nano31

Nope. Not worth the money at all. Just ask yourself: have you seen a single 300- or older maruti in the road? Where did they all go?

And trust me everything is "agent maintained" and "in mint condition" and

Believe it or not there was a 300- maruti for 800,000, I doubt the thing even could run for about 10kms.

Nope. Not worth the money at all. Just ask yourself: have you seen a single 300- or older maruti in the road? Where did they all go?

And trust me everything is "agent maintained" and "in mint condition" and

machang komi,,,

i think what he meant was that right throught out the car has been looked after by A*W, oil changing regular maintenance......etc, i think all do not do that right?......

i may be wrong. allthough i agree that 11 for a 2006 is a bit too much.....but then i am sure there will be some guy who will buy it becuase maruti currently goes at 17 i guess.

Try a Jap one. If you go for Indian it atleast has to be near brandnew to use 2 - 3 years without trouble. (Personally I won't buy even a brandnew Indian for above price)

Edited by hrm

machang komi,,,

i think what he meant was that right throught out the car has been looked after by A*W, oil changing regular maintenance......etc, i think all do not do that right?......

i may be wrong. allthough i agree that 11 for a 2006 is a bit too much.....but then i am sure there will be some guy who will buy it becuase maruti currently goes at 17 i guess.

Yeah I know. Ridiculous men.

But seriously, where the hell are all Jose marutis? Can anyone shed light on this mystery?

Is a Maruti for 11.5lks too much these days?

year - 2006 , KC-XXXX

A/W, spoiler,sec. system,pioneer setup,....

This is an agent maintained car and it is in superb condition.

Search your self for a Well maintained Fb13( Doctor Sunny) you may find some 18-19 no ex saloon power package one or a 18-19 no Toyota Ae100.

If the concern is on fuel efficiency, you will have to spend more than Rs.250000 (assuming petrol stays at same price) within two years time if you are running over 20000km per year, compared to a Jap car :( I think this is the only reason why people go for Maruties. People say Maruties run even if they feel the smell of petrol :)

Although the comfort, security and all the other options are very low in maruties, the above car has gone for that price :D .... (it was one of my friends car)

Yeah I know. Ridiculous men.

But seriously, where the hell are all Jose marutis? Can anyone shed light on this mystery?

A few times (i think) they gave a trade in offer for old marutis and get brand new ones.

Yet there is no way that ALL of them have been traded in. Come to think of it, where are they really? :D

I know one friend whose family has been using a pretty old one for a very long time now

Is a Maruti for 11.5lks too much these days?

year - 2006 , KC-XXXX

A/W, spoiler,sec. system,pioneer setup,....

This is an agent maintained car and it is in superb condition.

better buy it now cus price will appreciate by next year,, :D