• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Wiper Stand By State Not Working

nish1

As I know there are 3 modes in the wiper movement..the first mode not working in my car..what to check please help..?

1.move--delay1-delay2-move

2.move--delay1--move

3.move-move-move

1 one is not working others working fine..so eventhough there small rain had to stick with other modes.. :(

Edited by nish1

As I know there are 3 modes in the wiper movement..the first mode not working in my car..what to check please help..?

1.move--delay1-delay2-move

2.move--delay1--move

3.move-move-move

1 one is not working others working fine..so eventhough there small rain had to stick with other modes.. :(

Go to an Auto Electrician..

What's your car? Where do u live?

Do you mean your intermittent mode is not working? If so get the electricals checked, the timer circuit is probably shot. I've never seen a car with two intermittent modes and just one continuous. There usually INT, LO and HI marked on the wiper stalk. Newer cars have a variable intermittent wipers, usually adjust via a ring next to the wiper switch.