• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Convert Your Vehicle Into A Hydrogen Hybrid And Save Money On Fuel Costs

Nimz77

Question

Expert Advise Please!!!

Ref: http://hhosuperpack.com/

Convert ANY Car
Into a

"Hydrogen Hybrid"

To
Increase Gas Mileage
by 35% up to 185%,

Improve Horsepower and Lower Emissions!

The electrical connection is just as simple. Other systems use completed wiring that require an experienced mechanic to configure. Our device by-passes the complications by connecting the 12 volts of our battery with one connection to your ignition switch. This ensures that hydrogen will only be produced when your car is on. For added safety the system is fully protected by a fuse. The entire electrical connections could take less than 20 minutes to connect.

Electrical-diagram.jpg

After testing hundreds of designs including stainless steel wire, plates, tubes of all different shapes and sizes, we came up with our unique design. Through extensive testing with our $2,000+ gas volume meter, we found our design produces the most HHO gas with the least amount of electric power from your car’s battery.

17 answers to this question

Expert Advise Please!!!

Ref: http://hhosuperpack.com/

Convert ANY Car Into a

"Hydrogen Hybrid"

To Increase Gas Mileage by 35% up to 185%,

Improve Horsepower and Lower Emissions!

The electrical connection is just as simple. Other systems use completed wiring that require an experienced mechanic to configure. Our device by-passes the complications by connecting the 12 volts of our battery with one connection to your ignition switch. This ensures that hydrogen will only be produced when your car is on. For added safety the system is fully protected by a fuse. The entire electrical connections could take less than 20 minutes to connect.

Electrical-diagram.jpg

After testing hundreds of designs including stainless steel wire, plates, tubes of all different shapes and sizes, we came up with our unique design. Through extensive testing with our $2,000+ gas volume meter, we found our design produces the most HHO gas with the least amount of electric power from your car’s battery.

Its a scam that has been going around for quite some time.

just do a search for HHO scam. You can find loads of links debunking this like

http://wiki.answers....ork_on_vehicles

Earlier this was called "Run your car on water" now i suppose even the scammers have got on the 'Hybrid' bandwagon

Edited by LS110

generating electricity from the hydrogen is the safest way to use hydrogen as a fuel..

Simple combustion as petrol will cause non controllable energy release and high risk of explosion as you guess.

It's the simple reason why there's a thing called hydrogen fuel cell , which uses in "Honda FSX clarity ".so hydrogen is pumped through a cell, which generate electricity by simple electrolytic reaction, the resultants are electricity and water at cathode.which will come out as emissions. The produced electricity is used to drive the car as in hybrid system.so there's no direct hydrogen burn.the system is expensive so it doesn't come cheap i guess.and the producin of hydrogen is still expensive than fuel.

The hydrogen generating method given here is so bull , because even a school child know that, energy released by breaking bonds are equal to energy released by creating the same bond.(chemistry).

From the above method it's actually causing energy loss.there are research stage applications in breaking the O-H bond in water by using the solar power with the involvement of bacteria, which we can keep hopes on someday.it actually happens in plants in the photosynthesis but the broken hydrogen is used for glucose production.so the efforts are to extract that component by breaking the "light reaction"(if you remember biology).

So please don't publish raw filth , as you see here and there in internet, because autolanka forum is one of the well refined automotive forum.

(try a google search and see, from an another country if you can)

and i

highly suspect this is a product of some indian or ChINESE,just because they've taken the wrong meaning of "GAS"..It's a short name for gasoline (similar to petrol with heptane +octane+C9 ) which used by american's i

recall,and it's not the air-gas.

side note - sorry for bringing in boring science lessons here,

Edited by chan5

If I add to what Chan5 has explained, it is not totally a scam either. Those who advertise these products say they improve gas mileage by xx percentage (half truth) and on the sideline show that you can get "gas for free"(that's the scam). By adding a mixture of HHO as they claim (ie hydrogen and oxygen as separate gases) to the existing GAS (Gasoline) and air mixture one can improve on igniting the fuel mixture in an Internal Combustion Engine (ICE). This may work for some engines but not for all - definitely this will not show a significant change in fuel injection engines with O2 sensors. In most of the carburettor type engines one can expect an improvement in GAS mileage but whether that would be in the range 35% to 185% is questionable. My point here is it not totally a scam and neither the whole truth. Please go by the principle of "caveat emptor". However, if you have a vehicle which is a gas guzzler it is worth giving a try!

• Like 1

If I add to what Chan5 has explained, it is not totally a scam either. Those who advertise these products say they improve gas mileage by xx percentage (half truth) and on the sideline show that you can get "gas for free"(that's the scam). By adding a mixture of HHO as they claim (ie hydrogen and oxygen as separate gases) to the existing GAS (Gasoline) and air mixture one can improve on igniting the fuel mixture in an Internal Combustion Engine (ICE). This may work for some engines but not for all - definitely this will not show a significant change in fuel injection engines with O2 sensors. In most of the carburettor type engines one can expect an improvement in GAS mileage but whether that would be in the range 35% to 185% is questionable. My point here is it not totally a scam and neither the whole truth. Please go by the principle of "caveat emptor". However, if you have a vehicle which is a gas guzzler it is worth giving a try!

How will it improve combustion efficiency and what will be the by products? For example will it produce a more violent explosion?

I think messing around with proven technology in older vehicles for which spares are becoming harder to find is probably going to be a fools economy. Rather than radical re engineering drivers should concentrate on keeping their vehicles in good condition, and adjust their driving styles to deliver better fuel economy.

The time will come for hydrogen powered vehicles, but they will be properly manufactured to handle this volatile gas safely.

Thanks lot for your Support.

Just wants to know about fuel saving devices for cars.Please advise

Adjust your driving style, maintain your vehicle in good condition. Nearly all so called fuel saving devices out there are gimmicks and deliver poor value for money compared to what I've mentioned.

"caveat emptor"- i think that's what we're doing here by all these discussions, simply learning things not to get conned ..

In addition to that, adding little amount of hydrogen to fuel mixture really increases the deficiency, just because by burning hydrogen gas it releases energy, when we add it up to the milage of fuel, yes it mimic efficiency .

And the real issue is, since almost all cars we drive today are electronically fuel injected (not carburator type ) the application of above technology is questionable, with all very sensitive oxygen sensors and fine electronic adjustments to keep the optimum mixture, this becomes real useless .

In my case, i Had a gas guzzler in my book (Peugeot 406-2.0L-AL4 AUTO) Which gave me around 5kmpl at extreme city traffic.think i bought this thing, ok now, to where should i connect so called hydrogen pipe..?

What i've learnt so far is , all these fuel saving gadgets are just scams, because every manufacture today put enormous effort to save fuel, so anything like those exists , it would have been fitted from the factory to the car which you and i drive.

Members,

I have tried all fuel saving devices on the net none of them give the advertised results at all. It is about 1 % in some, most are negligible results.

Latest in S L is Damsa advertized yesterday also H/A. I told them on condition I will give them a dated Cheque for 30 days because I keep all records of my vehicle from the day one to today fuel and Kilometers records. If i find 15% of what they advertize 1/2 of that to prove I will pay if not stop payment. Return the unit to them. They are not agreeable for that they inform they have commendations from high up people recognized in the country can give their contact numbers for me to check up.

I requested them to show do they have a test report from German tech or any other authority who is recognized like CISIR in S L to prove that what they say is correct but hey do not have.

I have found Acetone will give about 1 KM more for Liter have to use more than double the normal recommended amount. Which is not advisable.

Magnetic method on fuel line is a utter frailer. Tested USA patented electric magnetic method which will draw about DC10 amps, it also did not give any improvement. because alternator is giving extra amperage. Fuel is used for that extra power, tried with a separate battery which has no connection to car battery. No good result.

One day scientists will develop a different method in future for cheap running vehicles on high way.

I hope the moderator will not object to this post. I post this under for information of A/L members.

YESTERDAY H/A advertised a Electricity power saver I called him in the morning up to now he has not send his system literature by Email. which he promised to send by return Email for my test to his Email address. I think another scam of ELECTRICITY SAVING of 35% which is not possible, only 5% is possible as I have a Capacitor bank on my power system. To lead the power lag. Specially on A/C load not on lighting much. I have about 15 A/c units 3 PH and single PH in my commercial building. About 9 water pumps.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Please go by the principle of "caveat emptor".

Ah yes, that famous phrase used by pundit wanna be's and maka baases for their fixes. Directly translated, means "I don't actually know shit, but want to pretend like I do, so if you follow my advice and it goes wrong, its not my fault"

I hope the moderator will not object to this post. I post this under for information of A/L members.

As to you, if you think the moderators will object, then DON'T POST THE DAMN THING!!! rather than post and put stupid comments about how you hope moderators won't object. It obvious that even you know its against ethics, so why the damn hell would you bother posting other than to make a pest of yourself?

Hi Guys

Interesting to note your all your comments on this subject. I will add a few lines below just to summarize.

1. Adding HHO to air-fuel mixture will enhance it is burning properties but how it will reflect on the actual fuel consumption is questionable.

2. This will definitely not work on fuel injection engines with O2 sensors.

3. OEMs would not consider this type of design as a standard part even if it was known to improve mileage because they have already moved to fuel injection system offering optimized air-fuel mixture. Also it would be a nuisance for users to add water to another container in addition to what is an already long list of checking the radiator, wiper washer, engine oil, ATF, fuel, battery water etc etc, not to mention the associated risk of having a highly combustible in the air passage. (Having said that it reminds me of some people using domestic gas cylinder on the back of their cars. We are a proud nation of RISK TAKERS aren't we?).

4. This kind of experimenting is definitely not for fit-and-forget type white-collared vehicle owners. If you are one of those, forget it. However, if not for those who are are prepared for tinkering around and take the risk of experimenting, we would not have the chance of enjoying many of the so-called modern conveniences today.

5. Someone wanted to know where to plug the HHO gas. You can insert it at any point on the air passage preferably after the air-cleaner but before the carb.

I had some experience tinkering with one the home-made HHO units on a Honda Civic which belonged to a friend of mine. Although there was a marked improvement in cylinder balance, particularly on idle, (I do not want to comment on the fuel savings for I could not have a first hand experience), I was only involved in tuning the engine and ended up with the impression that the efforts were not worth the results. Still I do not want to discourage those willing to experiment.

FYI and comments, if any, please.