• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nisan Tida

SAB

Question

I have sold my vehical and serching for an used vehical to purchase around 25M - 31M. I have no idea about the performance, and the fuel consumption of Nisan TIDA car. Could anyone genuinely give me details and instructions about it?

22 answers to this question

So r u planning to buy 10 TIDAs with your 25- 30 million rupees :D

Its not bad, its more spacious and comfortable than the Yaris,

has bit of, i mean a bit of luxurious touch,

fuel consumption around 8 kmpl.

• Like 1

Hi Sachinwick,

Thank you for your valuble instructions. I accidentaly mentioned it as 25M-30M (should be 2.5M-3.1M). :sport-smiley-004: Anyway, what is your recomendation as an expert? 121,Vios, Axela or Tida (considering the fuel consumption, 2nd market value & comfatability)?? I'm just gathering informations.

Hi Sachinwick,

Thank you for your valuble instructions. I accidentaly mentioned it as 25M-30M (should be 2.5M-3.1M). :sport-smiley-004: Anyway, what is your recomendation as an expert? 121,Vios, Axela or Tida (considering the fuel consumption, 2nd market value & comfatability)?? I'm just gathering informations.

First of all, im no Expert.

Axela is comfortable and looks sporty, But it wont be doing more kms per L than a Tida., Vios is good, it does around 9 to 10 kmpl and reliable.

2nd Hand market, Vios > Axela >Tida

Comfortability,

Axelas are pretty comfortable, and fun to drive. But the Tida and the vios are budget vehicles, Vios assembled in China (no offence to the vios owner in AL).

@ sachinwick: Thank you very much for your rapid feed back. your advices are very important to me cos i had an experience on a chevy cruze only. You have missed the corolla 121 in my list. any idea about it?? (specially auto, 1.5cc , G grade 121)

First of all, im no Expert. Axela is comfortable and looks sporty, But it wont be doing more kms per L than a Tida., Vios is good, it does around 9 to 10 kmpl and reliable. 2nd Hand market, Vios > Axela >Tida Comfortability, Axelas are pretty comfortable, and fun to drive. But the Tida and the vios are budget vehicles, Vios assembled in China (no offence to the vios owner in AL).

vios is from Thailand .not from china.Yes Its a pretty good vehicle and does around 9/10kmpl in city traffic and it does 14kmpl in long distance(auto),

Edited by DNP

@ sachinwick: Thank you very much for your rapid feed back. your advices are very important to me cos i had an experience on a chevy cruze only. You have missed the corolla 121 in my list. any idea about it?? (specially auto, 1.5cc , G grade 121)
121 is a decent car, if you get your hands on a good one.its very comfortable, spacious, is well designed too.

Its economy is about 9-12kmpl( upper levels off city).

Try to get the limited edition one(it has dikki lights lights and 2004 manu).One of my friends bought one for 3 mil brand new and then sold back after 3 years for the same price.

The 121 has a good demand can get a good one for around 2.7 mil.

Yes as stated by Hoonigan, the wagon is a great option, but buyin spare parts if you are thinking to get from Panchi will give you problems.

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=108753

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=108581

Edited by sachinwick

very important facts dude.. i went through the post u had sent me. as Hoonigan stated, I know hatchback model is good 'cos earlier I used a chevy cruze. I think this time the best vehical for me is 121. Comparing the reselling value, I think 121 with following featuers has a good demand.

• G grade or X grade (compared with XLI & LX models)
  • 1500cc engine capacity ( compared with 1300cc & 1700cc)
  • Auto transmission please let me know whether am I correct or not. Thank you so much guys for your awesome rapid feedback.

Dn't worry 2 go for a 121.it is very easy 2 maintain and very gud in performance.also axela's have 'gal seat' ,which is very hard and uncomfortable.axela is also less in space than the other 2.121 is very comfortable and spacious and offerred with a bunch of options.but axela has more options such as tiptro and multifunc .121 is vry gud on fuel coz it does nearly 15kmpl on my last trip to matara through highway and also touched 150kmh.really amazing car.if ur smart then go for the luxel.

Thanks guys for the quick responses. As Carbuddy mentioned above, I heard that Luxel does not doing good on fuel.

Anyway, I finally got a decission and selected an Allion 240 model and purchased it yesterday. It was a little bit higher side to my budjet, but interior condition and the extra options compared to 121, satisfied me very much.

I know it does little bit low petrol compared to 121, but i think its negligible.

Any advice about 240 model.....???

Thanks guys for the quick responses. As Carbuddy mentioned above, I heard that Luxel does not doing good on fuel.

You heard wrong. I, for one, have the utmost respect for the Luxel's economy ability. Of course, depends on how you drive it. Mr. Madz used to thrash the thing, then it drank fuel like crazy.

Thank you pericles and other guys commented above. I agree with pericles on fuel consumption mainly depends on how you drive. But comparing the prize of Luxel and 1.5cc types, Luxel goes lower.

Anyway, can you guys share any details and advices on ALLION 240 model????

@ Magnum: Nissan Tida was in my mind, when I started the thread because it's prize matches to my budjet. I considered abt 121, Vios, Axela also. But finally I moved towards Allion 240, cos it fulfilled my requirements.

DhoRk,

Does luxel doing good on fuel? And how about 121 auto models like 1.3, 1.5 LX model and G grade one.

Luxel does best. I have all the versions of the 121. I got the 1.3, 1.5 and the 1.8 and to be honest the best on fuel is the 1.8. Its amazing to drive and unlike the other two versions or any version of the 121 family packs all the options. Its the ultimate corolla. And they are reasonably priced too. If you have the balls to believe me buy one of these. Trust me you wont regret it. Try to stay away from the Tida as my cousin has one and its not that amazing.

@ Magnum: Nissan Tida was in my mind, when I started the thread because it's prize matches to my budjet. I considered abt 121, Vios, Axela also. But finally I moved towards Allion 240, cos it fulfilled my requirements.

Ah. The requirements the Allions usually fill is resale and what will the ignorant neighbours think. Good luck with your car hunt.