• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Advice

jaya514

Question

Dear Friends

I want to buy car around 20~25 lakhs, I am really really new to vehicles.

I have to travel morethan 800km/month , so i wish to have best fuel economy. ( hybrids are not my price range yet ;( )

after that little comfert. Also i dont wish to have indian products like alto..

What will be my best option?

Thank you

Jaya..

8 answers to this question

Jaya, Don't focus only to be a car owner.. Just look at aftermath facts too, like parts affordability, availability and ur range of income which can be allocate for repairs and and other costs.

Never be hurry ..take you time u will find the best match for you. I hope no body want to spend 20 25 lakhs just for a car specially these days with the sky rocketing fuel rates. Best thing you can do is find some one who know in and out of vehicles and just have a roam with him to inspect few. You will get some idea ....

I have went through the same pace and paid off with pros and cons equally ... how about a Honda FIT aria... people say it does good fuel ratio... Anyway good luck !

If you're going to be doing a lot of travelling long distance and considering your requirement for fuel economy a Diesel CE110 Corolla or a CT210 Carina or Corona Premio are your best choices in that price range. Though these are all older models they are still very popular so there are plenty of cars to chose from. The only thing is that most have been hacked so you will need to look around and carefully inspect each one you look at before deciding in order to find a good example.

Thank you all dear friends, I ll do little reserch about these models you guys mentioned and come up with qustions i am having. i am really newbie to this, if i am asking stupid questions pls pardon me. Thank you

If i extend my budget to 35 lakhs(maximum) and gofor hybrid,

What will be the best

Honda Insight, FIT Hybrid, Prius Hybrid Which will be the better? ( Low price vs high Km/L)

and which year.( I herd/read some info about honda battery life , prius 2nd generation recall etc..) so i am curious..

I know there are lot to read in AL forum.

If i gofor hybrid how can i check those things? battery is good or not.. which generation etc..

I am not car genius ,what i know basically fill it and drive then milage reach goto the service.

( I own FB15 (YOM 1997), which does 10 Km/L with ac, average but parts are very expensive )

Thank you.

If i extend my budget to 35 lakhs(maximum) and gofor hybrid,

What will be the best

Honda Insight, FIT Hybrid, Prius Hybrid Which will be the better? ( Low price vs high Km/L)

and which year.( I herd/read some info about honda battery life , prius 2nd generation recall etc..) so i am curious..

I know there are lot to read in AL forum.

If i gofor hybrid how can i check those things? battery is good or not.. which generation etc..

I am not car genius ,what i know basically fill it and drive then milage reach goto the service.

( I own FB15 (YOM 1997), which does 10 Km/L with ac, average but parts are very expensive )

Thank you.

Yoohoo Cali.... Cali where are you....?