• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hyundai I40

zebra

Guys,, Do any of you own the i40, 1.7ltr diesel car in SL. I have ordered one (as per my budget) and want to know how is the car in general. It comes with 5 year warranty and road side assistance so thought its should be ok to go with it. And the car does look amazing and with all options.

Guys,, Do any of you own the i40, 1.7ltr diesel car in SL. I have ordered one (as per my budget) and want to know how is the car in general. It comes with 5 year warranty and road side assistance so thought its should be ok to go with it. And the car does look amazing and with all options.

If you have ordered one, and considered the pros and cons before you ordered, why worry now?

Also as with any new models you can really comment on the cars after its had a user base in Sri Lanka and they have used it for at least a couple of years.

If you have ordered one, and considered the pros and cons before you ordered, why worry now?

Also as with any new models you can really comment on the cars after its had a user base in Sri Lanka and they have used it for at least a couple of years.

As far as I know the i40 is not offered in Sri Lanka. Don I think the guy doesn't live in Sri Lanka because Hyundai don't give a 5 year warranty.

i40 is the Euro and Indian market name for Hyundai Sonata. Its sold in SL as Sonata. Newer Sonatas are pretty nice looking cars. Not sure if the 1.7ltr diesel engine is powerful enough for the size of the car though.

Nope two different cars as per Hyundai worldwide; http://worldwide.hyundai.com/WW/Main/index.html#

Styling is different

Yep i did consider and not worried just wanted to know a SL user point of view.