• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

no machan. not this one. this is the 1993 NSX with the pop up lights. the one that was wrecked is the later model with the fixed lights, which looks a lot like the 3000GT. that was resurrected with CF body panels since the aluminium ones were too badly bent and resides at daryn's garage. its been there for some time now because either daryn wants an astronomical price for it or no one wants to buy a condemned car.

this one, tho, is an utter peach. a dime. a unicorn.

Awesome! I'm particularly fond of pop-up headlamps and I think the early NSXs look better than the later ones.

yeah that's where we bought the 300ZX TT from. that NSX, man. i cried when i saw it. really. it still has the polythene wrapping on the scuff plates and door guards. that's how good a condition its in. i'm still getting goosebumps just typing about it.

you have to see it, touch it... to beleive it. holy f*ck

I thought the red NSX is in Kandy! :o

wait, wasn't one red NSX wrecked and then sold off? I remember this had black wheels as well.

As for that Merc, is that really available here?

Yep and the ad states

diesel converted,

A/C,power steering,

radio,CD player,interior leather,

original seat covers,

12 km per liter,

black colour,

money/for exchange with a small car.

negotiable.

in very good running condition.

Rs. 1,000,000

I think its a fake pic

Edited by Magnum

Awesome! I'm particularly fond of pop-up headlamps and I think the early NSXs look better than the later ones.

I like the pre facelift, that is the one with pop ups, however the facelift is more aerodynamically

• MADZ locked this topic