• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Sarcasm sarcasm , goes to the kitchen then to the toilet ,useless to the public forum. :angry-smiley-048:

Really? How useful is a thread where the initiator himself couldnt be arsed about going the legal way to collect the money he alleges that was scammed from him.

IMHO, discussing food is far more satisfying.

This thread just went OT in the best way possible... :lol:

So does anyone think our McDonalds should be voted as the worst in the world? I think is Sudan were to open a McDonalds selling rat meat, it would taste a lot better.

Really? How useful is a thread where the initiator himself couldnt be arsed about going the legal way to collect the money he alleges that was scammed from him.

IMHO, discussing food is far more satisfying.

sigh! seems like it's "troll" season on AL... some of these guys just post some rubbish for the sake of posting. effing attention seekers!!!! :P

looks like leading government financial institutions don't even give an IQ test before making their hires! :P

btw...JDnet...you into ice fishing eh? :D

well...i do a bit of offshore fishing meself :)

So does anyone think our McDonalds should be voted as the worst in the world? I think is Sudan were to open a McDonalds selling rat meat, it would taste a lot better.

Hell yes!!!!!! Macs in Colombo is by far the worst. The kade next to it is the Waldorf compared to that.

If you guys ever go to Jaffna, go to Point Pedro and eat from Raja Hotel... damn! The cuttle fish is to kill for... dunno how they make it and what they put in it, but I tell you, there is no cuttle fish like that anywhere else in SL

And on the way back, tehre is a quaint little place between Medavachchiya and Anu... they serve rice on a Nelum Kolay... WOW!! Owned by a former SLDF guy, food is to die for.

sigh! seems like it's "troll" season on AL... some of these guys just post some rubbish for the sake of posting. effing attention seekers!!!! :P

looks like leading government financial institutions don't even give an IQ test before making their hires! :P

Ado after that MahiMahi bite, I am trying to find out the many ways you can cook MahiMahi... what an amazing fish.

Well I do every kind of fishing including spear and fly fishing. Pretty much a fishing addict. Used to export ornamentals too.

Did a lot of ice fishing back in th U.S. It's fun fishing when it's -30 degrees.

This was the best fishing day i've had

mich3.jpg

Caught 5 20+ pound brown trout

one 15 pound rainbow trout and this 7 pound brown trout

I usually fished 4 days a week when I was in college. (yeah...I didn't go to class much. Didn't have to thanks to my major).

If you guys ever go to Jaffna, go to Point Pedro and eat from Raja Hotel... damn! The cuttle fish is to kill for... dunno how they make it and what they put in it, but I tell you, there is no cuttle fish like that anywhere else in SL

And on the way back, tehre is a quaint little place between Medavachchiya and Anu... they serve rice on a Nelum Kolay... WOW!! Owned by a former SLDF guy, food is to die for.

seafood in batty is amazing... esp. cuttlefish and crabs (big crabs that you need pliers to break open, not the little buggers we get in colombo)

and then there's also a jaffna restaurant in main street in pettah (Yaal) where they have odiyal kool special on saturday (a cold soup with half a crab, jak seeds, other fishy stuff)

there's also a jaffna restaurant in main street in pettah (Yaal) where they have odiyal kool special on saturday (a cold soup with half a crab, jak seeds, other fishy stuff)

huh interesting. I guess I should try it.

Well I do every kind of fishing including spear and fly fishing. Pretty much a fishing addict. Used to export ornamentals too.

Did a lot of ice fishing back in th U.S. It's fun fishing when it's -30 degrees.

cool! always wanted to try fly fishing but don't think we have the fish for it here! looks pretty cool when they make the cast!

i too used to be heavily into sea fishing but after getting hitched and having a kid...that has taken a back seat! :)

but i do go out when the bite is good! living close to the sea too helps :)

and...i would take a rain check on ice fishing any day! :D -30...i mean you can't even have a beer at that temp... takes the fun away from if you ask me :)

this thread ideally should be renamed as post whoring thread III or something.. and at the rate of new and food related posts coming into the thread, said importer would not be able to go through this and refund that advance payment.

lol. I do hope we are not upsetting our admins and mods. Come on, we have to agree the current topic discussed in this thread is better than the OP's

Edited by jdnet

cool! always wanted to try fly fishing but don't think we have the fish for it here! looks pretty cool when they make the cast!

i too used to be heavily into sea fishing but after getting hitched and having a kid...that has taken a back seat! :)

and...i would take a rain check on ice fishing any day! :D -30...i mean you can't even have a beer at that temp... takes the fun away from if you ask me :)

you sinner ... :P

Yeah I didn't have an ice shanty for the most part because I usually move from one area to the other to track fish so I get better results. I beer would freeze constantly. Hey I'm married but I've forced my wife into letting me going fishing (forced=begging).

I love fly fishing specially when the king salmon start running up the river. Always a ball.

lol. I do hope we are not upsetting our admins and mods. Come on, we have to agree the current topic discussed in this thread is better than the OP's

I guess we are, and I'm sure peri might come out in a while and yell out saying it's hard to monitor/moderate posts at this rate. :D

• MADZ locked this topic