• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Floor Carpeting Of Car

AdeZ

Not exactly in Colombo, but I can recommend “Ajith Cusion Works” at Bulugaha Janction, Kelaniya for good work at reasonable price. (small place)

dscn4076s.jpg

Whenever I have ideas in my mind, Ajith is capable of doing it.

dscn4083d.jpg

Handbrake cover

handbreakcover.jpg

Edited by Sampath Gunasekera
  • Like 1

Just asking.... why do people redo carpeting with that plastic looking carpets? what's wrong with the original carpet?

Easier to clean in a wet climate like what you experience in SL. You get mud and dust stuck to the original carpet and upkeep is difficult.

I did a similar carpeting as Sampath for Rs.5000 at Upali Cusion Works, Delkanda. I checked at another place near Thalawatugoda for 3M, its around 22K.

Dmendis,

I don't think you can buy the 3M carpets only for that price, cost will be above Rs: 15000/= to my knowledge.

I too have cheap carpets similar to 3M which cost me about Rs: 4000/= few years back. They are quite good.

Available in meters. At Pettah in Keyzer St.

Check with "kLEAN PARK". for the present cost.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.