• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Selling A Car Through Places Like Pk Niwasa

ransam

The moderator Don,

I always try to keep om to the topic without deviating. On to the topic. last post you pinpoint. Mentioned what I know. in automobile industry.

In the past and present. Because I am still active in the industry without dirtying my hands. most automobile engineers and very skill technicians.

have passed off leaving the past Knowledge what they had in industry without divulge to others. I did not do same.

My late farther. Gave all knowledge matter of years from 1914 he had gained in British Army as a Solder in 1 st world war.

later in Germany in Bosch factory. Inaugurating Bosch factory in India and Ceylon. With Germans. Later on his own in the same place I am in business.

Please treat this post as a reply to your post it is also not to the topic.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Sylvi, all this thread required was for you to comment on the establishment mentioned. If you didn't know about it, then there is always the option of not posting anything. If you wanted to reflect on your experiences you have a thread for that titled reflections on the automotive industry. We ask you to post on that please!

I bet a 1000 bucks Sylvi's response is going to be:

Dear Hon. Joint Modorator,

You have told me to stay on topic. I was giving a brief history of the motor industry in ceylon.

I will stay on topic.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

<<hiken puna>>

The moderator Don,

I always try to keep om to the topic without deviating. On to the topic. last post you pinpoint. Mentioned what I know. in automobile industry.

In the past and present. Because I am still active in the industry without dirtying my hands. most automobile engineers and very skill technicians.

have passed off leaving the past Knowledge what they had in industry without divulge to others. I did not do same.

My late farther. Gave all knowledge matter of years from 1914 he had gained in British Army as a Solder in 1 st world war.

later in Germany in Bosch factory. Inaugurating Bosch factory in India and Ceylon. With Germans. Later on his own in the same place I am in business.

Please treat this post as a reply to your post it is also not to the topic.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

I'm a fcukng 100% accurate prophet!!

Please form a line to get my view on the 2nd hand car market in 6 months!

Edited by Watchman
  • Like 3

Sylvi,

As I see it, on most of your responses to posts of fellow members you make it obvious that you have misunderstood/misconstrued the gist of that post and as a result you respond in an unrelated way, sometimes going way off the topic as well. May be careful reading and comprehending what exactly the post is all about would result in a more rational response in your posts, don't get me wrong but even the grammar and the way you put forward a point is rather confusing at times and that also could be a contributory factor to members marking you down. :)

There's no point trying to educate him dude.. Accordingly to his own admission, he speaks the Queen's English cos he was born with wealth to last generation, while the rest of us are 3rd class people who dont know to speak english.

• Like 1

All mistakes on replies to my posts are welcome.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

I hope you meant "all replies to mistakes on my posts", because otherwise it would seem like just gave the finger to all the members on the forum.

Some members say when I write posts in English, I do grammatical mistakes.

We must understand English is a link language for communications in the world.it is not our language.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Hey Sylvi! stop lying!!

THIS is clear evidence of your blatant lies. It makes us wonder if all these history lessons are lies too..

Edited by Watchman

I dont normally pick on people on their English skills but if they talk shit about being so proficient in it, it should be called BS. Its a Sunday, so thought of maybe asking sylvi why he thinks this is the "Queen's English"

Davy.

Tease posts are not relevant to the topic. Still I am comped to post them. As your post informs all members.Any one can post my mistakes.

I am very thankfully accept those post replies of my Grammatical mistakes what I have made in the past even few are acceptable.

This is a very long explanation, please understand, I joined this forum because one member requested for me to join this forum.

He came to me for my service he wanted because he had a problem. I think he was same old bass days, with chisel and hammer age.

With old generation of basses did for few Rupees ans cents. Came down their paternal side.

I too followed my father,s foot steps. With new technology. Spending my funds to purchase machinery and for training.

He is complaining that I quoted for a machine job Rupees 15000.00. One full day will take for the job.

USA Machine cost was nearly Rs:500000.00. Operator and helper cost rupees 3500.00 per day. Three years ago.

Today will be 5000.00 Rupees. Materials power consumption extra. Still I charge Rupees 15000.00 for that job.

I always advise a person DIY. Then materiel cost only, rest is elbow grease. He had done his job with minimal cost on my advise.

This same member had join few others and attack me you will notice. I am given 8 warning points with final warning. Due to my counter posts.

Because I do a service no other person do in S L. Few followed my service but failed due to poor quality completed jobs.

Most government departments all security forces and private sector vehicle importers are my customers.

I am not advertising my service.

We must understand English is a link language for communications in the world.it is not our language.

Most countries I have visited (30 or more) do not talk English. Given a translator for my duties, in those countries.

International organization selected me out of so many candidates far back 1975 on that machinery project sending a person three times to Colombo.

At that time there were no person who had all necessary requirements, what to full fill their requirements.

Most were good technicians who were able to read blue prints, unable to explain the working of the machine.To new users in different countries.

To do a minor repairs and modifications necessary of the conditions of various countries. Electronics was new to eastern countries at that time

On third time he was to go back. Then a relative of mine who was a security manager in the hotel introduce me to that person.

Japanese selector selected me wanted to come to Philippians to sign the contract. With a international organization who was funding involved.

Fixing machines in 28 eastern countries and training technicians to maintain them. because that was a electronic mechanical assisted machine.

My reports of fixing and training performance on those machines were done in English . Never they complain to me.

That is the reason I wanted members to pinpoint my mistakes.So that in future I will correct them.

Some time back when I had heated arguments with a member one A/L member PM ME and requested to stay away from this forum.

Informing me that A/L is interested in money. Reason as to stop my posting to get rid of me from the forum.

I only address the members honorably. Give advice of what I have gained in 5 decades in first class countries in industry.

So many A/ L members had got advice from me. Some have got their problems solved under my supersaturation.with modifications.

Where they were unable to find spares. Mechanics had modified them without Knowledge.Today mechanics relapse new parts.

I hold this after market International USA franchise for uninterruptedly for twenty years. So many Sri Lank-ans had try to grab this service.

The parent company E mail their request to me and wanted their reference.They also send their observations.

Most S/L Establishments want to destroy this service.

Above are my comments to your post.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Those were just the mistakes in his English. The factual inaccuracies are a whole different story (for example him being asked to get out of AutoLanka due to financial reasons or him advising VVTi to use a Rs.200 bottle of braso as opposed to his Rs.15,000 special polish).

Btw, so Sylvi you pay your polisher Rs.5000 a day? You expect us to believe that?

Davy.

Tease posts are not relevant to the topic. Still I am comped to post them. As your post informs all members.Any one can post my mistakes.

I am very thankfully accept those post replies of my Grammatical mistakes what I have made in the past even few are acceptable.

This is a very long explanation, please understand, I joined this forum because one member requested for me to join this forum.

He came to me for my service he wanted because he had a problem. I think he was same old bass days, with chisel and hammer age.

With old generation of basses did for few Rupees ans cents. Came down their paternal side.

I too followed my father,s foot steps. With new technology. Spending my funds to purchase machinery and for training.

He is complaining that I quoted for a machine job Rupees 15000.00. One full day will take for the job.

USA Machine cost was nearly Rs:500000.00. Operator and helper cost rupees 3500.00 per day. Three years ago.

Today will be 5000.00 Rupees. Materials power consumption extra. Still I charge Rupees 15000.00 for that job.

I always advise a person DIY. Then materiel cost only, rest is elbow grease. He had done his job with minimal cost on my advise.

This same member had join few others and attack me you will notice. I am given 8 warning points with final warning. Due to my counter posts.

Because I do a service no other person do in S L. Few followed my service but failed due to poor quality completed jobs.

Most government departments all security forces and private sector vehicle importers are my customers.

I am not advertising my service.

Most countries I have visited (30 or more) do not talk English. Given a translator for my duties, in those countries.

International organization selected me out of so many candidates far back 1975 on that machinery project sending a person three times to Colombo.

At that time there were no person who had all necessary requirements, what to full fill their requirements.

Most were good technicians who were able to read blue prints, unable to explain the working of the machine.To new users in different countries.

To do a minor repairs and modifications necessary of the conditions of various countries. Electronics was new to eastern countries at that time

On third time he was to go back. Then a relative of mine who was a security manager in the hotel introduce me to that person.

Japanese selector selected me wanted to come to Philippians to sign the contract. With a international organization who was funding involved.

Fixing machines in 28 eastern countries and training technicians to maintain them. because that was a electronic mechanical assisted machine.

My reports of fixing and training performance on those machines were done in English . Never they complain to me.

That is the reason I wanted members to pinpoint my mistakes.So that in future I will correct them.

Some time back when I had heated arguments with a member one A/L member PM ME and requested to stay away from this forum.

Informing me that A/L is interested in money. Reason as to stop my posting to get rid of me from the forum.

I only address the members honorably. Give advice of what I have gained in 5 decades in first class countries in industry.

So many A/ L members had got advice from me. Some have got their problems solved under my supersaturation.with modifications.

Where they were unable to find spares. Mechanics had modified them without Knowledge.Today mechanics relapse new parts.

I hold this after market International USA franchise for uninterruptedly for twenty years. So many Sri Lank-ans had try to grab this service.

The parent company E mail their request to me and wanted their reference.They also send their observations.

Most S/L Establishments want to destroy this service.

Above are my comments to your post.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Sylvi, please stop. As interesting as your missive might be, it is irrelevant. People post threads because they want advise on a particular subject. If you have things to say about things other than facts relevant to the topic, do so in another thread.

This is not your blog. If you wish you may use your thread to reflect on as much as you like and that can be your blog should you wish.

I have to warn you that you have repeatedly gone back on commitments you've given us in the past in keeping your replies relevant. As such, if you receive abuse from other memebers over this sort of behavior, we will not intervene, and we reserve the right to edit your posts of irrelevant content.

All this time we've refrained from doing that in the interest of free speech. But rules need to apply to everyone fairly. All we ask you to do is to respect other forum members, many of whom have pointed out to you to keep your replies relevant.

Davy.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Just out of curiosity, how many members would have to ask you to leave before you do that?

OK remove them.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Oh.. option is given to OP not for you.

And do you really think that we learn from your history lessons about, automobile, telecommunications, etc? We simply go through them to entertain our selves. You are a good joker. Nowadays we have lot of fakes who doing fake jokes. But Sylvy, you are the best, the joker inside you is very rare type. Good luck and keep them coming.

p.s. Anything you write with more than 50 words go un noticed, unless we are so damn bored or completely jobless.

• Like 1

Moderators,

Remove my name of this autolanka forum. I am not living on this forum only,

I have wasted my time by posting to this unwanted member who are backed by moderators for wigging members on the forum,

To name him is WATCHMEN.

ONCE AGAIN TAKE MY NAME OFF THE FORUM MY FINAL REQUEST AND FINAL POST TO THIS FORUM.

Sylvi Wijesinghe

Moderators,

I have wasted my time by posting to this unwanted member who are backed by moderators for wigging members on the forum,

To name him is WATCHMEN.

ONCE AGAIN TAKE MY NAME OFF THE FORUM MY FINAL REQUEST AND FINAL POST TO THIS FORUM.

Sylvi Wijesinghe

If you're referring to me i'm watchman not watchmen. And geez, what made you blow your last fuse... I didnt even say anything since your last post. You didnt see me in a dream did you?

In our defence, we never asked you to waste your time and type all your off topic ramblings on every thread. And you dont need to go full-on drama queen to ask to be 'taken off'. You can just retain your membership and not post. But why dont you just take a chill-pill post ONLY what's relevant to the topic at hand.

Edited by Watchman
  • Like 2

Moderators,

To name him is WATCHMEN.

Sylvi Wijesinghe

Sylvi, if you don't want to post further in the forum that is your choice. Everybody have to play by the same rules. As for moderators backing Watchman, that has hardly been the case. We're not here to take sides, simply to make sure that forum posts are relevant, clean (as it can be) and forum rules are adhered to in a fair and unbiased away.

That is not to say we are void of our own opinions.

All we have asked you to do is to keep your posts relevant to the thread.