• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buying A Van

SLA

Question

What are the diesel Van models that I we can go for 17 laks?

Should be able to have 3 rotatable seat lines(or 4 lines of normal seats).

Good resell value

I am looking for a Mazda Brawny, still couldn't get a good conditioned one.

11 answers to this question

Good resell value

Good resell value

Mazda browney is very bumby and they are used in many cab services and delivery services, so, you will not be able to find a good one.

Hiace Shell model is far better vehicle and you can find supergl version with full luxury seats with Dual AC below 17 lakhs

Keep in Mind

----------

Buying a old van mean lot of trips to the garage.

Vans are commercial vehicle and if it's genuinely low mileage then it's definitely a worth buy.

Most vehicles need full engine overhaul, suspension overhaul and full body paint which you have to spend another 3-4 Lakhs to bring the vehicle to good condition.

We have hiace shell model 1982 one and it still good as those days. Can compete with any new vehicle in the road. None other vehicle would have lasted that much with the amount of load and distance we have done with it.

Mazda browney is very bumby and they are used in many cab services and delivery services, so, you will not be able to find a good one.

Hiace Shell model is far better vehicle and you can find supergl version with full luxury seats with Dual AC below 17 lakhs

Keep in Mind

----------

Buying a old van mean lot of trips to the garage.

Vans are commercial vehicle and if it's genuinely low mileage then it's definitely a worth buy.

Most vehicles need full engine overhaul, suspension overhaul and full body paint which you have to spend another 3-4 Lakhs to bring the vehicle to good condition.

We have hiace shell model 1982 one and it still good as those days. Can compete with any new vehicle in the road. None other vehicle would have lasted that much with the amount of load and distance we have done with it.

There are quite few Wagon/Super Custom as well, one of my uncle had one. It had sun roof and a nice interior.

Lovely van to be honest.

If i remember right it was automatic

Yes they are very reliable, most people say till date its the best model out of all the Hiace models

0602126A20130405W00204.jpg

0602126A20130405W00206.jpg

0602126A20130405W00210.jpg

0602126A20130530W00115.jpg

0602126A20130530W00116.jpg

70006021262013040500200.jpg

0602126A20130405W00202.jpg

0602126A20130405W00203.jpg

Edited by Magnum

The LH 50/60 are probably the best vans Toyota has produced to date because of the way they ride amongst other things. My father used to work for a leasing company for a while and the guys who used to do the seize jobs used to love them over the Dolphins because of how stable they were at speed.

But mind you, recondition parts for shell model is very expensive and bit harder to find.

Yep thats the downside, unless you have a friend/relative who brings down spare parts, you're gonna have a bad time with spares

Edited by Magnum

But for the same price we can for a 10 year younger Mazda brawny, spare parts are not much expensive compared to shell. Anyway are there any known issues in brawny?

I could not find any good condition shell model van yet, also feel like they are over priced.