• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Is This Allowed??

pissa

I doubt MKX, because the seller is willing to give the mintenance records done trough the agents.

But the best part is "Pissa" is missing in action.

Well pissa came again and confirmed it. check above post (#30) Ruslan, he confirms it.

Well pissa came again and confirmed it. check above post (#30) Ruslan, he confirms it.

Well then, if it's agent maintained, one can call Toyota Lanka along with the vehicle number & verify the records & the milage.

Edit - Just saw "Pissa"s second reply. The current owner is from a car sale & we all know how they work in SL. Any way it's a good step taken by Pissa to protcet a potential buyer from AL. This is the main reason I do not opt to go for an open paper signed vehicle sale.

Edited by Crishan

Look guys, there's very little Autolanka can do about this. Autolanka doesn't have any proof about the odometer tampering and even if they do, they are not cops or a regulatory authority of any sort. Autolanka can only delete the ad and refund the 800 bucks, which will not have any damn effect on anything.

But what WE CAN do, is to have some fun at the seller's expense. I don't mind taking him for a very long ride when I'm free :)

#1. The seller should NOT be given the money back.

#2. If someone's crying that Autolanka is pocketing the money (and not positng the advert), AL can buy biscuits and distribute them to homeless kids. I'll volunteer with manpower too if its a issue.

#3. I agree with you we should all give him a phone call and ask about the car's mileage.

I doubt MKX, because the seller is willing to give the mintenance records done trough the agents.

But the best part is "Pissa" is missing in action.

Pissa just doesn't log on as frequently as some of us who are here 24/7 looking for man-love.

And if the records are kept in a file, it's simply a case of ripping out whatever maintenance reciepts after the 51k point :P

What is going to happen is that an unsuspecting buyer would all for it with all agent maintained hype and all, but even if the buyer finds it later on the seller would claim it to be pissa's work "first owner apata denakota oyawidihata thamai dunne". So ultimately it is pissa's reputation to the guillotine.

Well then, if it's agent maintained, one can call Toyota Lanka along with the vehicle number & verify the records & the milage.

Edit - Just saw "Pissa"s second reply. The current owner is from a car sale & we all know how they work in SL. Any way it's a good step taken by Pissa to protcet a potential buyer from AL. This is the main reason I do not opt to go for an open paper signed vehicle sale.

Well has pissa sold this on open papers? If so he has let the room for this thing. Any new buyer would suspect if ownership changes within few days.

What is going to happen is that an unsuspecting buyer would all for it with all agent maintained hype and all, but even if the buyer finds it later on the seller would claim it to be pissa's work "first owner apata denakota oyawidihata thamai dunne". So ultimately it is pissa's reputation to the guillotine.

When my father sold his old cars and got his last one EE90 Wagon about 20yrs back I remember he listed everything he handover to buyer and what he accepted from seller.

List goes like.. I here by confirm following items handedover in good condition .. 1 - spare wheel.. 2 - wheel brace, etc... And it says about registration book and revenue license as well. So in future better to include the emission certificate and keep a copy. So it'll have mileage at last test. So new buyer can't dispute.

#1. The seller should NOT be given the money back.

#2. If someone's crying that Autolanka is pocketing the money (and not positng the advert), AL can buy biscuits and distribute them to homeless kids. I'll volunteer with manpower too if its a issue.

#3. I agree with you we should all give him a phone call and ask about the car's mileage.

Pissa just doesn't log on as frequently as some of us who are here 24/7 looking for man-love.

And if the records are kept in a file, it's simply a case of ripping out whatever maintenance reciepts after the 51k point :P

Watchman - Agreed. :D But the Agent will have records as well isn't it? As we very well know, not many buyers are aware or give a damn to visit the agent for a quick scan before they finalize the deal.

Well has pissa sold this on open papers? If so he has let the room for this thing. Any new buyer would suspect if ownership changes within few days.

Mate, I have a gut feeling he has prepared the documents in such a way. Car dealers are very tricky as we all know.....