• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mitsubishi L200 Diomond And Animal

Sonariz

One has a sticker saying "animal"!!
Lol

Come on dude.The guy asked a legit question..Why are you derailing other people's threads while wanting to keep yours on topic...You don't have to reply to every thread you know. :)

Is that the best you ppl know..?

Sadly that's the state of AL forums these days...'balla piduru kanneth ne, kana gonaata denneth ne...

• Like 4

What I said is perfectly legit.

And it's called humor. Some ppl of course don't have the higher mental capacity to understand it. Sad

:)

Sorry.I don't see anywhere OP asking for a humorous answer.dude just wanted to know the difference between two specs...If he wanted to read jokes,he can visit cracked.com.

And on AL you can elaborate on posts as much as you want.It is not limited to 140 characters like Twitter.

If being of 'higher mental capacity' means being a complete and utter douchebag,I'm perfectly glad to be the simpleton that I am.

• Like 3

Sorry.I don't see anywhere OP asking for a humorous answer.dude just wanted to know the difference between two specs...If he wanted to read jokes,he can visit cracked.com.

And on AL you can elaborate on posts as much as you want.It is not limited to 140 characters like Twitter.

If being of 'higher mental capacity' means being a complete and utter douche-bag,I'm perfectly glad to be the simpleton that I am.

MasterDon,

You’re the only member to post correct. Reply for that post.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

• Like 1

MasterDon,

You’re the only member to post correct. Reply for that post.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Sylvi with due respect, MD has not answered the OP. He has replied to Komisiripala.

Trojan, Animal and Diamond are all special trim levels of the L200. The usual trim levels I've come across are 4life and 4work with both sometimes also be branded Warrior. I'm reflecting on the UK imported version as the Thai imported versions.