• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Body Kits

Ari

Face life! Lol at that typo

If you want the original plastic ones, hunt around delkanda or try us auto parts Dehiwela or car smile auto aththidiya.

If you want fiber, any fiber guy can make it for you

Ops.. it's a typo

Thanx for the info! I checked for plastic one and was told LKR14,000 for both

Hi

I have a Honda ES1 Face Life. Does anyone know where I can buy side skirting for it?

Ari,

Try Dumi##a International at Homagama Industrial park. Best to get a body kit or part done Expensive but will maintain for one year.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

+1 watchman

Just to share my experience,

I contacted Dumi##a when i was trying to fix side skirts to my car and the prices he quoted was insane. He asked 45K for the skirts without paint. For the spoiler his prices was 25K..

I managed to by a pair of original side skirts from US Auto parts wadduwa for just Rs 10,000/-. Mind you those are not fiberglass ones like Dumi##a make...

• 1 month later...

You can buy from E bay or any other online store providing international shipping , ask the seller to mark a lower value on the package if you do not want to pay an insane tax. I did it once, for a Mugen front lip, reached within 3 weeks. Look for PU products, better than ABS plastic in my opinion.

http://www.ebay.com.sg/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=civic+es1+bumper&LH_PrefLoc=2&_arm=1&_armm=63&_ruu=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com.sg%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3Dcivic%2Bes1%2Bbumper%26_arr%3D1

Edited by AVALANCHE

• 2 months later...
Ops.. it's a typo

Thanx for the info! I checked for plastic one and was told LKR14,000 for both

Hey Mate,

Sorry to re-start an old thread..but if possible, could u pls lemme know whether u managed to buy front and rear bumper lips for 14k?? if so may I know from where?

Cheers!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi all, does anyone know where to buy a reconditioned bonnet and a OEM buffer for my 92 civic eg8?? A quick reply with contact details, will be much appreciated...

Com on man, its a Civic, not a Rolls Royce. Is it that difficult to find a hood & a bumper for an EG8? Have you even tried searching the forum for details or is it just you want us to do the searching for you?

For whats is worth, Euro nippon 94 (038) 229 5586. Fax : +94 (038) 229 5584

US Auto parts - 0772341400 / 0112733977

& Go to Delkanda if above fails.

• 3 weeks later...

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="trinity" data-cid="264060" data-time="1405570688"><p>

<br />

Com on man, its a Civic, not a Rolls Royce. Is it that difficult to find a hood & a bumper for an EG8? Have you even tried searching the forum for details or is it just you want us to do the searching for you?<br />

<br />

For whats is worth, Euro nippon 94 (038) 229 5586. Fax : +94 (038) 229 5584<br />

<br />

US Auto parts - 0772341400 / 0112733977<br />

<br />

& Go to Delkanda if above fails.</p></blockquote>

Actually it is way more classy and hard to find than Rolls Royce.. I'm still looking for a reconditioned Japanese buffer for it but its really hard to find one.. Plus my insurance gave me a tight budget and the ones which are in the market is bloody expensive...

Guys can't find a buffer anywhere, I mean my budget is 11k max and I couldn't find any Japanese buffers below 16k, now decided to go for Taiwan made and still couldn't find any I tried everywhere....

So you FOUND a buffer but can't AFFORD it right? That's completely different to "I can't find a buffer anywhere!" like someone said earlier it's not a rolls Royce a buffer can't be that hard to find, for Pete's sake!!

Good luck trying to find a buffer for at price. I don't think anyone would would bring you a buffer south of 15 k.

Guys can't find a buffer anywhere, I mean my budget is 11k max and I couldn't find any Japanese buffers below 16k, now decided to go for Taiwan made and still couldn't find any I tried everywhere....

As komi said, its not being able to finding a one, but being able to find a one which you could afford. Two different stories. Don't try regular spare parts places anymore as they will never bring the price down to the point what you wanted. 16k is fairly a good price for a bumper and if its make any difference, I paid 26k for a bumper which came with two fog lights and a bumper lip. Sold the perfectly fine old one for just 8k to a fellow Lancer enthusiast (No i'm not a rich guy btw)..

So try personal sellers. There's a one for sale on I*man.lk for 15k call the guy & try to get him to reduce the price if possible...

Best of luck.

As komi said, its not being able to finding a one, but being able to find a one which you could afford. Two different stories. Don't try regular spare parts places anymore as they will never bring the price down to the point what you wanted. 16k is fairly a good price for a bumper and if its make any difference, I paid 26k for a bumper which came with two fog lights and a bumper lip. Sold the perfectly fine old one for just 8k to a fellow Lancer enthusiast (No i'm not a rich guy btw)..

So try personal sellers. There's a one for sale on I*man.lk for 15k call the guy & try to get him to reduce the price if possible...

Best of luck.

haha I was that lucky person. thanks again man!!!!!

check your PM. this place is near Wijerama Nugegoda