• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Express-Way Updates

Le Sabre

Question

@jami Your stereotyping is typical of the stereotype you represent i.e. holier than thou blaming everyone else for the state of affairs in the country while lifting nary a finger to do something about it other than make ridiculous accusations against perfectly rational people on online forums. Why don't you take a minute to ponder on how YOU contribute to whats all wrong with this country's society, or do you live in a quantum universe where such things do not apply?

And FYI, I and everyone I'm familiar with dispose of our trash in a responsible manner. In fact, my family takes the extra step of separating plastic paper and glass and dropping them off at the recycling point at our own cost. Plus we maintain our own compost bin, you're welcome to come over and take a whiff sometime.

so ok, anything wrong i have written in my post???

Machang I need some help...

I'm doing some gardening work in my house and I need 2 wheelbarrows a shovel and a roller to make my driveway nicer. If you dont work during the weekdays can I borrow a wheelbarrow and the shovel. My neighbour from the transport ministry has promised me the roller and one wheelbarrow already, so I need only one more.

Thanks machang!

Goodone machan :) i just burst out laughing as soon as i read it

Who's the cowboy who was driving a 2007 Civic Type R (white with white rims) on the expressway yesterday? Guy must've been doing 160 cutting in and out of traffic on the Galle entrance road to the expressway and then hammered from there... saw them taking a cig break on the shoulder probably to let time pass and average their time :D

Many many cars wr caught for speeding yesterday. At the Galle exit point we could hear a PA system voicing out top speeds of cars as they approached the gate. 2 beamers who whizzed past wr also caught on the side. Sorry dot com... guess the thrill is worth the katta and the fine :D

Also come stupid dude in a classic Merc who was tailgating an OVERTAKING vehicle (which musta been overtaking me at about 120) on the right lane with less than a 5 foot gap... yikes!

Was he wearing a cowboy hat? :speechless-smiley-004:

if some one intend to drive over 100Km/h is illegal, and peri please give the contact details of who saying we have drive more than 100 Km/h speed at E01. we will contact them

I am working at RDA projects. if someone break or support to break the rules by sharing ideas and words is a accused in the law. please keep the Forum away from these people

Do u have a warrant or something? or since u claim to work at the RDA u think u can also play traffic cop?

Police said that four vehicles were damaged due to stoning in the Kahathuduwa area along the Southern Expressway Sunday evening.

The incidents had taken place between 4.00pm and 5.00pm, police media spokesman Ajith Rohana said. The incidents took place on the same day evening after the police issued a warning to people not to throw stones at vehicles travelling in Sri Lanka’s first highway.

A total of 57 accidents have been reported causing injuries to 18 persons so far since the first expressway opened on November 27, last year. (Supun Dias)

Lol.... somethings just don't change do they... good old autolanka! Always good for a laugh :D ....better not post my E01 speeds or i might get arrested :) LMFAO!!!

Yup Jami here is from the RDA & will get the info from AL & call u up :P

Edited by Chooti Putha

Ha Ha...

Funny people talking about my spelling mistake when there's a guy who went at 220 on a road with maximum speed of 100 to laugh at...!

yes i agree there are a lot of english masters over here,,,,,,,,,and when they have nothing to defend they remember the english mistaakes or the number of posts they have made to the forum.........

Guys guys stop the fight and take a look at here, hope it s not against the rules to paste this sinhala article. This this is more important than speeding :)

දක්ෂිණ අධිවේගී මාර්ගයේදී රිය අනතුරකට ලක්වූ අපගේ පාඨකයෙකුට ඉන් පසුව මුහුණ දීමට සිදුවූ දේ දෑ පිලිබදව අපට දැන ගන්නට ලැබී තිබෙනවා.අප එය මෙතැන සටහන් තබන්නේ ඔබටත් මෙවැන්නකට මුහුණ දීමට ඉඩ ඇති නිසයි.ඔහු අපට යොමු කල විස්තරය පහත පරිදිය.

මම පසුගියදා අධිවේගී මාර්ගයේ නිවසකරා ගමන් කරමින් සිටියදී අනතුරකට මුහුණ පැවෙමි.පාරට සුනඛයෙක් පැන්න අතර මා එම සතාගේ ජීවිතය බේරා ගැනීමට තැත් කල නමුත් අවාසනාවකට මාගේ රථය අධිවේගී මාර්ගයේ අයිනෙන් සිටුවා ඇති යකඩ වැටෙහි ගැටුණි.

මාගේ වාහනය රක්ෂණ කල ඇත්තේ සෙලින්කෝ රක්ෂණ සමාගමේ වන අතර,රියඅනතුරට මුහුණ දුන් පසු මා පළමුව අධිවේගී මාර්ගයේ හදිසි ඇමතුම් අංකයට දන්වා,දෙවනුව රක්ෂණ සමාගමේ හදිසි ඇමතුම් අංකයට දැන්වුයෙමි.ඉන් පසු මාර්ග සංවර්ධන අධිකාරියේ මාර්ග සහයක මහත්වරුන්ගේ සහය ඇතිව අනතුරට ලක්වූ රථය ආසන්න පොලිස් ස්ථානය වෙත ඇදගෙන ගියේමි.

පසුව ඔවුන් රිය අනතුර නිසා මාර්ගයට සිදුවූ හානිය තක්සේරු කල අතර මාහට දන්වා සිටියේ එය ආසන්න වසයෙන් දෙලක්ෂ පනස්දාහක් පමණ වන බවය.අනතුරින් හානිවුයේ එක් යකඩ බාර් එකක් පමණක් වන නිසා මේ තක්සේරුව පිළිගත නොහැකි බව මාගේ හැගීමයි.එසේම මෙම මුදල ගෙවන තෙක් ඔවුන් මාගේ වාහනය නිදහස් නොකරන බවටද දන්වා සිටියේය.

මා පොලිස් වාර්ථාව,අධිවේගී මාර්ගයට සිදුවූ හානියේ තක්සේරුව ඈතුලු අනෙකුත් අදාළ ලිපි ලේඛන රක්ෂණ සමාගම වෙත යොමු කල අතර සතියකට පසු රක්ෂණ සමාගම "මාර්ගයට සිදුවූ හානියේ" තක්සේරුව පිළිගත නොහැකි තරම් අසාධාරණ නිසා ඒ සදහා සම්පුර්ණ මුදල ගෙවීම ප්‍රතික්ෂේප කළා. එයට හේතුව අධිවේගයේ වැටට වූ අලාභය ලෙස 20%ක මුදලක් මාර්ග සංවර්ධන අධිකාරියේ අධිභාරයක් ලෙස එකතු කර, එයට තවත්, තවත් 20%ක මුදලක් කොන්ත්‍රාත්කරුගේ ලාභය ලෙසද එකතු කර ගණනය කර තිබීමයි.

සති දෙකකට පමණ පසුව එම අලාභ මුදල සඳහා චෙක්පතක් ලබාගත හැකි වූ අතර රු. 70,000ක මුදලක් මා හට ගෙවීමට සිදුවිය.

මාගේ අදහසද වනුයේ මාර්ග සංවර්ධන අධිකාරියේ අලාභය ඇස්තමේන්තු කර තිබූ ආකරය අසාධාරණ බවයි. නමුත් රක්ෂණ සමාගම විසින් තුන්වන පාර්ශවයක් සඳහාද මිලියනයක් දක්වා වන්දියක් ගෙවීමට බැඳී පවතී

මා විසින් රක්ෂණ සමාගමට දන්වා සිටියේ මාගෙන් සිදුවූයේ සුළු අලාභයක් වන අතර අනෙකුත් අලාභ මුදල මාර්ග සංවර්ධන අධිකාරියේ ගනණය කිරීම් නිසා පැමිණි මුදලක් බවයි

මා විසින් මෙම විස්තරය ඔබ වෙත ඉදිරිපත් කිරීමට තීරණය කලේ මෙවැනි දේකට ඔබටද මුහුණ දීමට සිදුවිය හැකි නිසයි.

Edited by Amila G

Recently i went to Riverston Rathtota. and we found lots of garbage which thrown to the Pitawala pathana by People like you. this is the beahavoiur what we can see from even you, it doesnt matter your driven, going for a picknic, walking or any other socially contribution, you will do the major disaster to the society, so i canot change your mind. think it, it is your country and if you drive fast and caught a accident you may be hurt, ur parents hurt, and if their other people same happened to them. In few years time at katubedda, a child with her father and mother travelling with their bike behind leyland bus, it stopped suddenly and reverse, and hit the bike, and that little child fallen down to the road and her head crushed to the bus wheel. and there is no sign of she got a face it completely crushed. i shock from this. i saw this , and i think hard why this people not concerning rules/attitudes.

there is nothing give to m by anyone here by saying "obey" the rules. i just type and post it here to get your concentration on that.

යන්නේ කොහෙද ? මල්ලේ පොල් ...

Edited by virajkv

Recently i went to Riverston Rathtota. and we found lots of garbage which thrown to the Pitawala pathana by People like you. this is the beahavoiur what we can see from even you, it doesnt matter your driven, going for a picknic, walking or any other socially contribution, you will do the major disaster to the society, so i canot change your mind. think it, it is your country and if you drive fast and caught a accident you may be hurt, ur parents hurt, and if their other people same happened to them. In few years time at katubedda, a child with her father and mother travelling with their bike behind leyland bus, it stopped suddenly and reverse, and hit the bike, and that little child fallen down to the road and her head crushed to the bus wheel. and there is no sign of she got a face it completely crushed. i shock from this. i saw this , and i think hard why this people not concerning rules/attitudes.

there is nothing give to m by anyone here by saying "obey" the rules. i just type and post it here to get your concentration on that.

Oyy..enough fairy tales....come and see me...im waiting gates wide open..

MINIACE