• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Example_Japan Car Auction Sheet_Aqua

osaka_dude

VVTi, This guy is wasting space and dont think he has a GT. Cant you close this thread?

He is indeed a waste of time. What should have been a smear on his parents bedsheet ended up this way, sadly.... :)

I am not an Admin to close, Best will be for us to ignore his idiotic posts from now on.

• Like 1

Checkout this.. http://adaderana.lk/news.php?nid=24836#comment-1135400175 wherever he goes, kick the bucket and boasting about his 8 years experience in global auto industry, and blah ..
Is that called identity crisis?

lol Hilarious stuff going on here.

Where did this guy say he got his degree from ? Im thinking maybe we can get him a refund on his degree :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Osaka_Dude is that your Alfa GT's front in your profile pic? certainly doesn't look like a GT though... well i might be wrong. after-all I'm not the automotive type of engineer. So my knowledge on how an alfa should look like might be low... But since we have not seen any Alfa GTs can you please upload a picture or two for us to see??

• Like 1

lol Hilarious stuff going on here.

Where did this guy say he got his degree from ? Im thinking maybe we can get him a refund on his degree :rolleyes:

hey ,wannabe "Stig" its kids like you trying to be experts in AL who waste their rich parents money and fail to even buy a degree from UK.others who grow up through hardships will somehow work hard and qualify for international government scholarships offered by good world-ranking universities in developed countries.so stop whining about not being able to get a degree..you don't have to show it front of all :medium-smiley-037:

Edited by osaka_dude
  • Like 1

Wow, there you have it. The secret to success.... :)

OSAKA STYLE!!!

Get a UK degree

grow up through hardships

somehow work hard and qualify for international government scholarships offered by good world-ranking universities in developed countries.

Its as simple as that.. and once you are qualified, come and make an ass out of yourself.... :)

• Like 2

hey ,wannabe "Stig," its kids like you WHO ARE trying to be experts in AL who waste their rich parents money and fail to even buy a degree from THE UK.others who grow up through hardships will somehow work hard and qualify for international government scholarships offered by good world-ranking universities in developed countries.so stop whining about not being able to get a degree..you don't have to show it front of all :medium-smiley-037:

www.thereifixedit.com

on a related note, ado you sound like a JVP bugger. luckily you didn't go to local campus, ot somawansa would've had a right hand man.

and bro your rant just proved his point. aiyyo salli.

• Like 1

really, you go this low when you have nothing but nonsense to say ?

www.thereifixedit.com

on a related note, ado you sound like a JVP bugger. luckily you didn't go to local campus, ot r somawansa would've had a right hand man.

and bro your rant just proved his point. aiyyo salli.

no need for "fixed edit", Mr.Perfect_Spelling

https://imageshack.com/i/nf8iyhj

hey ,wannabe "Stig" its kids like you trying to be experts in AL who waste their rich parents money and fail to even buy a degree from UK.others who grow up through hardships will somehow work hard and qualify for international government scholarships offered by good world-ranking universities in developed countries.so stop whining about not being able to get a degree..you don't have to show it front of all :medium-smiley-037:

You sound like you were the first person ever who got a scholarship. There are tons of people who get such scholarships but don't show it off, because to them, they have greater achievements in life than that.

Anyway, no-one here likes you, so why don't you just get lost. You'll never get that pat on the back that you yearn so badly.

You sound like you were the first person ever who got a scholarship. There are tons of people who get such scholarships but don't show it off, because to them, they have greater achievements in life than that.

Anyway, no-one here likes you, so why don't you just get lost. You'll never get that pat on the back that you yearn so badly.

Be careful his "well wishers" might come with pitch forks & torches.

On a side note - O_J are you not ashamed to be in this forum even after NOT posting your so called GT?

You frickin piss me off big time....

There are engineers in this forum. There are doctors and lawyers in this forum

There ARE people who have got government scholarships to do their degree in this forum.

There ARE people who have bachelor's and masters degrees in this forum

And there are people who have achieved both their bachelor's and masters through government scholarships (yes... TWO government scholarships in this forum)

and yes... there are people who have been to top ranking world universities, in this forum. I am sure higher 'ranked' than wherever u have been

and there are redi mudalalis and mechanics in this forum

there are people in this forum who are much more educated than you are (book knowledge-wise and hands-on knowledge-wise) and there are people who worked/work harder than you are.

there are redi mudalalis who know about cars much more than you do. A properly educated person will respect others for who they are... that's how this forum works.

You are a classic example of an 'empty vessel making noise'.

So if you think you are the most educated person in this forum, you are sadly wrong. If you are such an educated engineer, why don't you post something 'engineering', like a DIY repair of the hybrid synergy drive system, instead of posting 'auction sheets'... which any 12 year old kid can? If you can't contribute something according to your proclaimed standard, You are nothing but a biatch and you will always be forum's own little biatch.

So go fornicate yourself.

Edited by Crosswind
  • Like 8

Be careful his "well wishers" might come with pitch forks & torches.

On a side note - O_J are you not ashamed to be in this forum even after NOT posting your so called GT?

And there are people who have achieved both their bachelor's and masters through government scholarships (yes... TWO government scholarships in this forum)

Gon thadiyo,will you leave the forum when I post it soon?: :speechless-smiley-004: I am still waiting for a picture of VVTi s Subaru made in Tamil-nadu :mosking:

hey should i also put my Bachelors AND M.Sc certificates to prove you losers what they look like? but only after one of you Bashers put your certificates on this forum.

Edited by osaka_dude
  • Like 1

First up, could someone teach this scholarship-studied graduate of world's top ranked university, on how to use the multiquote button?

2llhlir.jpg

Gon thadiyo,will you leave the forum when I post it soon?: :speechless-smiley-004: I am still waiting for a picture of VVTi s Subaru made in Tamil-nadu :mosking:

hey should i also put my Bachelors AND M.Sc certificates to prove you losers what they look like? but only after one of you Bashers put your certificates on this forum.

Secondly, we respect each other for who we are. Everyone is equal here. At least that's what the rest of us think. So if you think you are something superior, post your certificates, CV, project report, references and anything you think will be valuable to establish your claim and give us a good laugh at the same time.

First up, could someone teach this scholarship-studied graduate of world's top ranked university, on how to use the multiquote button?

2llhlir.jpg

Secondly, we respect each other for who we are. Everyone is equal here. At least that's what the rest of us think. So if you think you are something superior, post your certificates, CV, project report, references and anything you think will be valuable to establish your claim and give us a good laugh at the same time.

I respect everyone here,but if you look at personal attacks on my posts previously,I am sure I was not the one who went to the lowest point.And I do not want to prove that I know better than all or anything.But I can't help it when some people feel their EGO is hurt because of my posts.

Please man, post a photo of YOUR "ALFA GT".

Thats all i ask..

You should be having a camera to capture the in your own garage.

new profile pic,here we go dear Friends,now I am expecting some expert posers to immediately terminate their AL membership out of any self-respect left. :sport-smiley-004:

VVTi,where is your Subaru made in Tamil nadu?

Edited by osaka_dude

I respect everyone here,but if you look at personal attacks on my posts previously,I am sure I was not the one who went to the lowest point.And I do not want to prove that I know better than all.But I can't help it when some people feel their EGO is hurt because of my posts.

here we go dear Friends,now I am expecting some expert posers to immediately terminate their AL membership out of any self-respect left. :sport-smiley-004:

VVTi,where is your Subaru made in Tamil nadu?

No, you do not respect, that is obvious on your posts, and your posts are not hurting peoples egos. they simply piss people off. I really feel sorry to see your posts.

new profile pic,here we go dear Friends,now I am expecting some expert posers to immediately terminate their AL membership out of any self-respect left. :sport-smiley-004:

Out of curiosity, if you are in Japan, why are u getting in to the car from the left side door?

• Like 2

Out of curiosity, if you are in Japan, why are u getting in to the car from the left side door?

because In Japan,there is something called "imports" from overseas with US,EU specs.And unlike in Sri Lanka,you can register left-side steering vehicles as long as they pass the Homologations.

come on VVTi,where is your Maruti -Leyland Subaru,at least could some of his defenders post a picture of the first subaru MADE IN INDIA?

Edited by osaka_dude

because In Japan,there is something called "imports" from overseas with US,EU specs.And unlike in Sri Lanka,you can register left-side steering vehicles as long as they pass the Homologations.

come on VVTi,where is your Maruti -Leyland Subaru,at least could some of his defenders post a picture of the first subaru MADE IN INDIA?

Ah so u are so intelligent that you decided to buy an LHD car in an RHD country. Good for you mate.

and what is your obsession with India? Did an indian unload his maruti in your anus recently?

• Like 2