• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Allion 2008 Manual

Not sure about the Allion but in the RAV4 user manual the differences between the face-lift and pre-facelift versions were minimal...just the addition of a few and changing some images.

EDIT: To be honest I did not read it from cover to cover....just browsed through them and the information I did need from them were always the same (I have used the two versions on models interchangeably and didn't see any differences)

Edited by iRage

LOL....I think you can claim more than half...most of the Allion manual should be the same as the Premio...and the Vanguard that of the RAV4 :) Some might actually get depressed when they realize that the button the car salesman told them was the super sport fuel economy button is nothing more than the ION air filter switch :D

LOL....I think you can claim more than half...most of the Allion manual should be the same as the Premio...and the Vanguard that of the RAV4 :) Some might actually get depressed when they realize that the button the car salesman told them was the super sport fuel economy button is nothing more than the ION air filter switch :D

argggg that would give anyone a heartattack lol !.. yeah if you count premios and allions then it should be at-least 75% i still cannot understand why people just keep on buying them but have to admit it opens up a lot of possibilities. a friend of mine (2008 premio - white) hit a similar car - totally my friends fault ( he hit a 2009 premio - white) they took it to the garage which also happened to be nearby and the garage baas swapped the parts from one to the other and both of them drove off happy with my friend having to come back to get his buffer swapped later. he told me the garages tend to have plenty of parts in stock and an accident repairs will never take long. much like how in cricket they have a few white balls for the umpire to replace if the current one goes out of shape

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I just converted Allion 2007_2009 owner's manuals for my reference and hope it will help others too.

The texts on converted EN manual is out of aliment. Can compare with JP one if EN converted one is confusing :) 

EN - https://www.dropbox.com/s/6yekc7gjhdt6dwf/Manual_Allion_2007-2009_200910_EN.pdf?dl=0

JP - https://www.dropbox.com/s/b8gts4uaepumzxx/Manual_Allion_2007-2009_200910_JP.pdf?dl=0

Cheers ! 

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...