• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Want To Buy A Car Around 1.5 Mn To 1.9 Mn

madushan012

Question

9 answers to this question

You are looking at Perodua teritory - as the don mentioned Viva Elite is the best option. Manual one will give more fuel efficiency.

AFAIK Manual version is cheaper so you can easily get a 2011 model for your budget.

It's now a very common car in SL = easier to source parts. Perodua's got really nifty engines and are a joy to drive.

One of my friend told me go to Toyota CE110 is that a good car ??? I mean fuel efficency

Yes and very hardy. The problem is the Diesel Corollas have been driven to moon and back, and had a number of engine rebuilds etc.

If you can find one with the original engine and not burning too much oil, it would be a nice car. They are becoming rarer and even parts are becoming more difficult to find.

Of the two, I'd vote for the viva elite. It a nifty little car, joy to drive, small so you can fit in traffic and park easily. Not as safe or hardy as a corolla. If you have a highway commute in that drive, go for a bigger older jap saloon car like a corolla, sprinter, civic, carina etc

First you should be more specific about what you mean by 'car'. Are you looking for a sedan or a hatchback with good fuel economy? If it is a sedan, manual nissan fb15, manual toyota AE 100 would suffice your needs. If it is a hatchback viva elite, suzuki swift jeep model, nissan march k11 would be better