• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Would The Market React To The 2015 Budget Proposals?

tcfern1

Not really, because of the duty reduction here our car sellers have inflated the prices in Japan auctions through excessive demand

I have been monitoring the Honda Vezel RU3 Z grade prices for last few months. Four months back it was selling at ~6.3 M and now it has gone down to ~5.5 M. Today I saw a Z Grade ad for 5.3 M as well. Probably our car sales guys have brought down too many vezels and finding it difficult to make sales. Otherwise it could be that the import cost is reduced.

I have been monitoring the Honda Vezel RU3 Z grade prices for last few months. Four months back it was selling at ~6.3 M and now it has gone down to ~5.5 M. Today I saw a Z Grade ad for 5.3 M as well. Probably our car sales guys have brought down too many vezels and finding it difficult to make sales. Otherwise it could be that the import cost is reduced.

The Vezel price was so high cuz it was new and it had a waiting time of around 3-4 months so there were only handful of them in auctions. Other vehicles especially van prices have gone up in Japan

It seems like Van prices have gone up specially the LH models

The Vezel price was so high cuz it was new and it had a waiting time of around 3-4 months so there were only handful of them in auctions. Other vehicles especially van prices have gone up in Japan

Well that explains why the Van prices haven't reduce the slightest on Classifieds.

It seems like Van prices have gone up specially the LH models

Well that explains why the Van prices haven't reduce the slightest on Classifieds.

It will come down, in time. Once the stocks importers have get sold. Van's are not as popular as they once used to be when Diesel was sold at Rs 12.50 a litre :)

Still the car sale guys have not reduced the prices it seems. I checked with few places and they say various stories. But they also admit that they have reduced prices by about 50K because of the budget. May be all these reductions are applying for new stocks.

I was looking for a Allion 2008/2009 but the prices are still at 3.8M range, so no change or gone up again?

Vezel looked fantastic in the beginning. Now it has become an eyesore just like Aqua, Fit and Prius.

I think the new arrivals cost less (due to low yen rate) compare to the ex-stock these car sales people have got. Some agents also reduced prices on newly importing vehicles.