• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Advice On Buying A Hybrid Car/suv Arround 5 Million

lahiru_carlover

Question

Hybrid vehical is a must because monthly travel more than 2000km.

Now Toyota axio hybrid on top of my list. Toyota Axio G grade can buy less than 50lak.

Toyota prius 2014 also within my budget.

what you recommend from above two?

Please suggest me some other options around that price.

Honda vessel is bit higher than my budget.

Edited by lahiru_carlover

I'm considering on buying a Honda grace ex grade or axio hybrid face lift. Looks wise grace is much better even against the facelift. Can some body please comment further on mileage and comfort?

P.s. lots of complains grace's is similar to vezel in mileage

For me, Honda Grace comfort and handling is better than Axio Hybrid. I have traveled quite a lot on Grace and think that it's a good car..but not the best..It's comparably better than Axio..but Axio is more roomier than Grace as I felt..I think Honda Grace cabin same size as GP5.

It Has to be right? Honda Grace is the JDM version of Honda City which is a Sub-compact and the platform which is based on Honda Fit/Jazz

Edited by Ruslan

Also, fuel economy is quite subjective and depends on a lot of external factors...so do a bit more research and analysis before just listening to what one or two people say. I occasionally use a rental Prius. I get 10-11 kmpl ! and that is on a good day :) had periods where I got 8-9...But then as we all know....the world's fastest cars are rental cars :D

Edited by iRage