• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Expert Advice Needed For The First Car

NJay

Question

Hi Experts,

I'm new to Autolanka forum. I really need a support to buy my first car. I'm working as a Snr. Marketing Executive so most of the I'm on the road rather than the office :sad-smiley-047: . I really looking for a car for both my Job & family use. My budget is 2M. I'm looking for a economical reliable comfortable car (Hate crappy Indian things). Please kindly help me to buy a good car. Thank you ;)

5 answers to this question

If you have to be on the road all the time, you need a car that has relatively low use. In that price bracket you are limited to the Viva Elite and the Maruti A Star (which is a bit better than their other offerings).

A N17 1.3 might also be an option

If you can go up to bout 2.5m you might be able to bag a sparingly used Lancer CS1, 2 or 3 or N17 1.5, Vitz, Swift or our Favourite the Demio DF3

The Corollas and Sunnys (AE100, FB15) have all been around for a while and would have done a lot of miles. Whiles its not a big issue for standard use, a sales exec you might hit the major repairs mileage quite quickly, as your job is mostly driving from one client to another.

Thats just my 2 cents.

Hi..

Thanks for the advice.. I think it is better to go for a N17 or a Lancer.. Good for my job & My family use as well rather than a compact small hatchback. Thanks for the advice.. :)

If you have to be on the road all the time, you need a car that has relatively low use. In that price bracket you are limited to the Viva Elite and the Maruti A Star (which is a bit better than their other offerings).

A N17 1.3 might also be an option

If you can go up to bout 2.5m you might be able to bag a sparingly used Lancer CS1, 2 or 3 or N17 1.5, Vitz, Swift or our Favourite the Demio DF3

The Corollas and Sunnys (AE100, FB15) have all been around for a while and would have done a lot of miles. Whiles its not a big issue for standard use, a sales exec you might hit the major repairs mileage quite quickly, as your job is mostly driving from one client to another.

Thats just my 2 cents.