• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Power Window Issue. Auto Mode Not Working - Premio 240 2002

shanakamm

Question

Hi All

I have toyota Premio 240 2002 model and I'm having a issue with power window switches. all windows are full auto and now they are not working in auto mode. i can roll up and down them by pushing the window switch but the auto function is not working for all windows. also the power window switch lights are blinking in all doors.

I had a issue with my driver side door switch panel sometimes back and replaced it. now im getting this issue. Appreciate your help.

Thanks

2 answers to this question

Was your car battery replaced recently? The power window system bulbs flash when the system has been disconnected. If I remember correctly, It needs to be reset by pulling each power window switch up and holding it for 5 seconds while the ignition is on.

Maybe someone on the forum who has done this can let you know the exact procedure.

Was your car battery replaced recently? The power window system bulbs flash when the system has been disconnected. If I remember correctly, It needs to be reset by pulling each power window switch up and holding it for 5 seconds while the ignition is on.

Maybe someone on the forum who has done this can let you know the exact procedure.

Yes Davy, The battery was disconnected for about 2, 3 minutes due to some other repair. Thanks for the tip. i think i saw a similar post/ how to re calibrate premio power windows on AL and will try that 1st.

Thanks

Edited by shanakamm