• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car Roguh Idle

kmcsb

When clod start I see my fast idle gets only reached 1300rpm..normally its got near 2000rpm..

Another issue is when I accelerate car gets stuck around 1500rpm..

Also when cold start when I shift to 1st gear my rpm gets low..sometimes car gets off...

I just clean carboulator my self..but problm still there..will it be a distributor problem ??

Recently I replaced cluth cylinder

The carburettor has an idle air control mechanism. It is probably this that is messed up. Not sure about the EG8's carb design, but the idle air control valve should be attached to the carburettor body. You can remove it and clean it using some carb cleaner - safely. Doing so should solve the idle issue if the rest of the carburettor is in working order.

When clod start I see my fast idle gets only reached 1300rpm..normally its got near 2000rpm..

Another issue is when I accelerate car gets stuck around 1500rpm..

Check the fuel level through the carb window and see if it is at the middle. If it is well below the half mark you may have to check/adjust the float inside or it could be a fuel blockage between the pump and the carb. Also see if any of the vacuum lines around the carb are disconnected. Did anyone try to adjust the auto-choke mechanism or idle speed recently?

Yep I cleanup carb with clearner yesterday..and disconnected fuel pump line and just let some fuel away and reconnect it..

Now I feel engine miss has solved..

But other issue is still there..

In the morning car coldstart rev up is still 1500rpm and during rev I feel engine miss but end of tht when rpm get back to normal no miss..

Other thing is after revup engine when I shift gear first and try to move car studdly gets stall..so I need to restart the engine.then vehicle works OK..even after hot engine car can start and move on first start..only happend in cold start condition..

Edited by kmcsb