• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nddn-W57 "insert Correct Map Disc" Solution For Toyota [Working link]

denver2020

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/12/2020 at 9:53 AM, Niranjana said:

I have successfully solved the problem of ND3T-W57 and unlocked the radio..if any body interested leave a msg..i will tell evrything indetail free of charge..

HI, I required a support to resolve same issue occurred to my setup ND3T-W57. Appreciate if you could give a support. 

Email. [email protected]

On 3/13/2021 at 10:07 AM, Jagath Kalubowila said:

Hi, I have a frequent issue when the battery terminal disconnected always need to unlock car set up ND3T-W57. seek help to get the software solution. 

I hope you find a solution to unlocking your stereo (which can usually be done by a SD card or a CD which can be bought by most major audio shops or have them unlock it for a fee).

However...I belive your BIGGER ISSUE is solving the issue that causes you to disconnect the battery often. Pehaps you can start your own thread and share the issue with us ?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...