• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Help In Choosing A Car

Z.u.L

Question

im presently using a mazda 3. bcz of my sis learnin to drive i have to give up my car to her. so my dad has given me 2 options to go for,

1. Mazda RX8

2. Nissan 350Z

which car should i go for? please help me out on this guys.

:P

I***T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hang on a minute, wats the word that begins with an I and ends with a T, that needs to be censored?

PS. Sorry if I sound like I'm trolling here, but zambo does sound like a bloody nursery school kid who thinks IDIOT is profanity!

sure looks like it is still open u I***T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it make me wonder if we all reply dirty to him will he leave this site any ways Zambo where are you from?.

Hang on a minute, wats the word that begins with an I and ends with a T, that needs to be censored?

PS. Sorry if I sound like I'm trolling here, but zambo does sound like a bloody nursery school kid who thinks IDIOT is profanity!

'scuse me freakie, what country r u from to think that it is not PROFANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude use some software like photoshop. You can even do it with Microsoft Paint. just drag and drop your photo into ms paint, press ctrl+R, adjust horizontal and vertical % and save it. nothing to it, just as easy as you replied to this dead thread :P

9iuwd3.jpg