• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is Da Fastest Honda In Srilanka

i can imagin what happens to other eg8 drivers who try to mess with u on da roads becoz they think ur one is also just another eg8 :D

damn dat feeling must be worth a million! :angry-smiley-048:

it's not only me man... there were lots of guys involved in organizing it.... so we need everyone's help... if we all get-together we can make this happen again... lets see what Viz gota say....

yah yah heard dat it was a good team effort! but i guess u r only one(except MADZ) whom i know out ofthe lot, so i highlighted ur name! ;)

so guys any progress, how abt arranging a few races for this weekend!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn dat feeling must be worth a million! :grinning-smiley-043:

yah yah heard dat it was a good team effort! but i guess u r only one(except MADZ) whom i know out ofthe lot, so i highlighted ur name! ;)

so guys any progress, how abt arranging a few races for this weekend!

yeah lets see what Viz says...

Great simply great idea! if u guys come to a conclusion on a date, plz post in this thread. rest i can call u and ask.

Ya ya... And i`ll call u and get to know...!! :grinning-smiley-043:

Somthin MUST really happen this weekend man.. It`s a long one too.. Monday also holiday.. Will be a bloody gud weekend for some Honda fun thats fo sure..!! ;)

Denesh jayawardanas ( yellow Civic ) Honda SIR hatch back … dammm that car moves…. :action-smiley-035: I experienced it the year before last… that's the no 1 civic in sri lanka :)

Ya ya... And i`ll call u and get to know...!! :action-smiley-035:

Somthin MUST really happen this weekend man.. It`s a long one too.. Monday also holiday.. Will be a bloody gud weekend for some Honda fun thats fo sure..!! :D

so howz ur new plc of work, looks as if AL is no more banned there :) , dude the weekend is gonna be packed remember chma's goin away! wil cal u in the lunch!

Hey guys this is a good suggestion. Tomorrow should be a good night to drag, cos the cops are busy with other stuff and the drags havent happened for sometime.

Firstly, everyone should decide on a venue, as well as a "backup venue" just incase.

Secondly, in terms of Honda's, lets find out what cars or who will definitely be present, Changs Civic? Nigel's Type R? Zaki's Teg? Thivanka's Teg? Glen's Civic? Razali's Civic? Shamil's Civic? Imran's Sir? Euro R? Abdulla's ITR? Racersedge Civics? Asanka? If all these cars made it to the start line it will be one hell of a night!

And not forgetting those Sky Lines, Sti's, 300Z, Marks Marino and all the other cars that do drag!

Hey guys this is a good suggestion. Tomorrow should be a good night to drag, cos the cops are busy with other stuff and the drags havent happened for sometime.

Firstly, everyone should decide on a venue, as well as a "backup venue" just incase.

Secondly, in terms of Honda's, lets find out what cars or who will definitely be present, Changs Civic? Nigel's Type R? Zaki's Teg? Thivanka's Teg? Glen's Civic? Razali's Civic? Shamil's Civic? Imran's Sir? Euro R? Abdulla's ITR? Racersedge Civics? Asanka? If all these cars made it to the start line it will be one hell of a night!

And not forgetting those Sky Lines, Sti's, 300Z, Marks Marino and all the other cars that do drag!

Imran's Sir ? he's got a SIR now ?

Denesh jayawardanas ( yellow Civic ) Honda SIR hatch back … dammm that car moves…. :action-smiley-035: I experienced it the year before last… that's the no 1 civic in sri lanka :)

yeah it is fast.. but he doesnt drag the car so you'll have to leave it out of the drag car list....

damn datz some dream list of Honda's :action-smiley-035: