• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Many Female Members In Autolanka

because english is such a wonderful language that different ppl can take the same sentence to mean different things. U'll find its mostly miscommunication.

thats definetly true :D

hey i thought u guys were against this tread when i started it but now da people who comented badly about it has started to enjoy it...whatever no problem becoz we r all here to have fun :(

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats definetly true :blink:

hey i thought u guys were against this tread when i started it but now da people who comented badly about it has started to enjoy it...whatever no problem becoz we r all here to have fun :drinks:

Well, it was hijacked and went on a more enjoyable tangent.

Machang, basicaly we dont have women in here right??

Shall we please please please orgainze a Women Drivers G2G soon? You know just like the Honda meet have 2 or 3 competitions etc? That way we can attract the women here....

Isnt this a good idea?

Now Monamoooo , i dont want to see any of your comics here

Shall we please please please orgainze a Women Drivers G2G soon? You know just like the Honda meet have 2 or 3 competitions etc? That way we can attract the women here....

Isnt this a good idea?

Your eyesight outta focus???? Basically, yes we DO have women ere... & what comics, who made u a mod to tell me what to say and what not?!? :drinks:

Isnt this a good idea?

dude r u really that starved for women? sorry pericles but we'd hav to sort this fellow's passenger seat first...

edit: maintain that attitude n ur jus goin to scare the few already here...u'd hav to settle for sausages then :drinks:

Edited by sharkster

dude r u really that starved for women? sorry pericles but we'd hav to sort this fellow's passenger seat first...

edit: maintain that attitude n ur jus goin to scare the few already here...u'd hav to settle for sausages then :blink:

:drinks:...

Isnt this a good idea?

R U 4 REAL????? :drinks:

I have been gone from SL for about ten years and i was amazed to see

all these cars in SL. Sti, Evo's, skylines ( i have only seen one skyline in the US

so Far)These cars are not the easiest cars to import over here. planning on

coming to SL in September. Can't wait to checkout the car seen in SL.

I have been gone from SL for about ten years and i was amazed to see

all these cars in SL. Sti, Evo's, skylines ( i have only seen one skyline in the US

so Far)These cars are not the easiest cars to import over here. planning on

coming to SL in September. Can't wait to checkout the car seen in SL.

Wellcome to Autolanka....!!!

yea.. you do can checkout the cars if u go out on a Saturday night... :drinks:

Wellcome to Autolanka....!!!

yea.. you do can checkout the cars if u go out on a Saturday night... :drinks:

where can i check out these sweet rides? I saw some street racing clips,

they were awesome.

:blink: you might be a moderator, but you stilla guy... and thats what all guys say B) But do they really behave???

poor donkey :lol: why do we need donkey anyway??? He talks too much and the giant might fall in love with him...

excuse me.. but am I misprinted as the donkey here ? :drinks: and for your information I dont talk much... oh shit.. that makes me the donkey... ok nevermind.. forget about what I said..

where can i check out these sweet rides? I saw some street racing clips,

they were awesome.

oh man... your in for a surprise bro... we got

Rex's, Fairlady's, Darklady's, Ferrari's ( on second thought ignore the "S" there ), Supra's, Skyline's, Evo's, Hummer's and load of other modified cars... check out our gallery, you could find some awesome rides in there... also you can check out Per's site.. he got some cool pics as well... knock your self out dude... :drinks:

oh man... your in for a surprise bro... we got

Rex's, Fairlady's, Darklady's, Ferrari's ( on second thought ignore the "S" there ), Supra's, Skyline's, Evo's, Hummer's and load of other modified cars... check out our gallery, you could find some awesome rides in there... also you can check out Per's site.. he got some cool pics as well... knock your self out dude... :drinks:

"Darklady's" ? :blink:

Thanks for the plug tho.

and pericles isnt?

I've seen you and I've seen pericles too... Nothing personal... But he looks so cute, who wouldn't trust him with their life...

I shall ditch the donkey and ride to the rescue in the VZ-R. Hell, I always hated running anyway. Much rather have summin to carry me.

Lets keep donkey, we can blame everything on him, if ur not able to fight the big giant :drinks:

hotwheels whoever u r will u get to the point?its our duty to keep the peace here so hav sum faith...

Well if I tell my story, there will definitely be war here... Remember all the trouble whatsup caused, don't wanna go down that lane again right... So lets bury it, because I cant run, even if my life depended on it...

This thread would have been off the charts if "hotwheels" had said she was single, and wanted Pericles to be shrek! :drinks:

suspence5yn9tg.th.jpg

Do you know what happened to the princess when she married Shrek??? :blink:

U mean the fact that she was happier than she eva was, after marrying? :drinks:

Don't tell me your the official matchmaker for AL and now trying to get me narried off to pericles... Geeze I am already in trouble, don't want his better half chasing after me with a rifle now...