• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Legacy B4 Rsk

madmax

i guess this is the one ... if so is it worth 3 mil :D

I checked out the car while it was parked... for me it doesnt look that good... for me I think the rim size is too big.. but the paint is real good... I also figure it's been painted newly

and yes I think this was the car that went through the conversion... however I'm not quite sure though...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought of sharing this lil story with you guys... now pls dont ask me where this place is... lol and I hope this is not OT cause this is something related to a B4

there's this house I know that's owned by a couple, the lady maybe around 35 or so but looks real hot ( very much figure conscious I assume )... anyways once her husband leaves for work in the mornings... there's this B4 that comes around afterwards and it's parked out side just at the opesite, at a convinient location from the house to reach.... the rest is up to you guys to do the math...while I think of a way to get a B4... :D

he told us 2.2... and he had told my friend he would like to even exchange it to his civic ( ES ) worth around 2.2... wonder why he brought the price up... :(

Damnn he said 2.2mil!!!..thats brilliant a price dude .although i did thought the car over valued i mean 2.8 ws too much.Anyway the car is not there anymore,if someone hd bought it for 2.2,he is one lucky guy. :(

• 3 weeks later...

The RSK was tuned by Porsche!

I phoned the guy who advertised the Evo. It is the convert by Nadeera. Spoke to Nadeera. He seems to knwo his stuff.

Says only the body shell is a regular Lancer as in any Evo. No Welding was done to the structure. All the hardware was bolted on from parts which came from Japan. He said that it can be got for below 3m cause that guy wants to get something new! 3m for all that power B) is cool I think!

Saw it near Dimos the other day, looked cool. I like the 18 in wheels but it must have a v hard ride. But then you can't have everything <_< .

Wish I had the money!! :D

• 9 months later...