• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is The Best Suv In Sri Lanka?

Gummybr

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sa one in the papers a few months back - 12.5 mill if my memory serves me right - that was i belive a Diesel...

but dont see any LR3 owners selling - most must have been permit purchases by ministers né ?

Gummybr pls verify?

damn for that price it think its good vcalue for money. how long ago was this????

how much is a diesel Sahara these days?????

Edited by xXx

damn for that price it think its good vcalue for money. how long ago was this????

anywhere upto 4 months ago - but check with Gummybr - he may know if any r available

a Diesel Land Cruiser 100 - 65- will go for anything between 6.5 - 9 million

english numbers diesels are the most desirable and will fetch 8-11 million

petrols are a little cheaper with newer number vehicles & used Lexux Cygnus badged ones going for around é same price...

That woulda been a provincial council permit vehicle. The agents were offering the same vehicle without the permit for around the same price.

Agents giving at same price? A friend who went along with me said tat montero was a domestic model

Agents giving at same price? A friend who went along with me said tat montero was a domestic model

machan with the permit that Montero costs a mere $17,500 - if my memory serves me right...

@XXX

wp H series Petrol Land Cruisers with moderate mileage will go for abt 8~9 mil - if its with the Heads Up Display & é split front lights & very low mileage then it'll be higher...10~12

Thats a matter of a minister selling since he doesn't have money. :blink::P

Its non transfereable for 5 years and he had done quite a bit of running.

Second hand?? well be prepared to be shocked... the only sold recently went for 18.0mil (unregistered less than 150kms and loaded to the max petrol).

These are too new to get lower prices. whoever sells them will not be selling in the near future.

There was infact one more diesel registered and transferable (cos the minister died two days b4 the vehicle came to our shores and special presidential order was given to make it transfereable) sold at 16.0 mil, the guy who sold it made a terrific profit.

The Montero diesel in the market are all 2.8 litr ones that came for the provincial council permits. Those are engines from the old 1990's Pajero Intercoolers.