• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Air Filters Role ::

dragster

Question

• Answers 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

GihanFx started it..And why has Ash started bashing Hondas?

No man, I just found it while surfing. So I just posted it on a gihan's post.

No Honda bashing man. just for the sake of fun. Nothing else. We all needs a laugh.... right. <_< chill hola...

Am I the only one enjoying this little catfight between GihanFx and the Negombo All-Stars? Its so cute, what?

Pork, good luck with your project bra.

I got popcorn, and an armchair! <_<

nexgen, that aint hardcore... jus something from experience! B)

aye aye capitaan... it aint me who started it... Gihan cool down bro.. i aint fightin wit ya or anythin lolz.. just jesting.. take it eazy bro...

Zz

no man im not fighting with u just wan kill the morning and have some fun ... anyway im not mad with anyone and i dont wana hurt anyone :lol:

so see u guys tomorrow n nw im gona celebrate my 22nd Birthday :alc: ........ im out-

GihanFx started it..

Call 119 :P

KLM and monamonu i hope u guys enjoy our little show bt captain Pericles ban our show :(

no man im not fighting with u just wan kill the morning and have some fun ... anyway im not mad with anyone and i dont wana hurt anyone :lol:

so see u guys tomorrow n nw im gona celebrate my 22nd Birthday :alc: ........ im out-

Call 119 :P

KLM and monamonu i hope u guys enjoy our little show bt captain Pericles ban our show :(

OT, but Happy birthday!

Alright, u boys behave, coz I am going outta town for the weekend. I hope the other mods will be around to keep an eye on things :lol: And if all of y'all behave, I'll have pics of the motor show up by Monday. :alc:

Oh yeah, and enjoy the party Gihan.

Alright, u boys behave, coz I am going outta town for the weekend. I hope the other mods will be around to keep an eye on things :( And if all of y'all behave, I'll have pics of the motor show up by Monday. :alc:

Oh yeah, and enjoy the party Gihan.

Machang do you want a acting mod?

Anyway me heading to Hanthane as well. Coming back on Saturday straight to the car show (this time i cannot miss it due to a very special reason). Hope I dont see the drag addicts on the way :lol:

Am I the only one enjoying this little catfight between GihanFx and the Negombo All-Stars? Its so cute, what?

After a really hard days work , where you've not been able to check AL the whole day- this thread has prooved to be a very amusing ready I dare say!

Anyway..

@ Porks

Good luck with the project Porks look forward to seeing your wild ride fly- by the way, I've been reading your column in the press for a couple of months- has it suddenly stopped?? :alc:

@Next

No insulted intended at the auto folks :(

@Gihan

Happy birthday man!!! :lol:

@ Isuru

Keep them shutters up and stereo down when you drag or whatever lolz :P

lmao.. amusing eh? what to do... our plights are always amusin.. sniff ;-) by the way.. no insult intended at the auto folks?? nah man.. pretty cool wit everything... and since pericles is headed on a much needed journey.. i guess we could make dis thread a little more amusin :alc:

@ Hola - moderator?? you?? the threads will be filled with pics of your pet "cute" dog bro :lol: no pun intended.. just a joke.. cool down.. breathe deeply...

@ porkster - yeah man.. what happened to your columns.. remember i kept on asking ya? wel, it is a wealth of information for guys like us frankly man.. so keep it comin!!

over n out,

Zz

@ Hola - moderator?? you?? the threads will be filled with pics of your pet "cute" dog bro :alc: no pun intended.. just a joke.. cool down.. breathe deeply...

over n out,

Zz

Atleast you called it cute. Well, you joked about me beign a moderator but Nexgen my boy, you are about to witness something you never ever thought Hola will ever do....All i can say is AWAIT!!!

Atleast you called it cute. Well, you joked about me beign a moderator but Nexgen my boy, you are about to witness something you never ever thought Hola will ever do....All i can say is AWAIT!!!

you are ... gonnna ... DRAG??!?!!!!! :alc:

heehee

Zz

When finished I hope to be pushing around 300+ bhp with around 21 psi of boost.

good luck on your project man. would love to see how this turns out.

i'm just wondering, how do you plan on measuring your bhp to see if you've hit your target?

and happy belated b'day gihan

Edited by fuzzo

@ Porks

Good luck with the project Porks look forward to seeing your wild ride fly- by the way, I've been reading your column in the press for a couple of months- has it suddenly stopped?? :)

Hey,

I promise the ride will be unveiled in good time, of course since it is an intensive project it will take a slow meandering course. My column comes out every first or second Sunday of the month so will be out this Sunday.

Cheers, Porky

good luck on your project man. would love to see how this turns out.

i'm just wondering, how do you plan on measuring your bhp to see if you've hit your target?

and happy belated b'day gihan

Hey fuzz,

Believe it or not I have found me a dyno at one of our Unis, am trying to wheedle meself these days into the god books of the Dean to lemme have a shot at it ;)

If he kicks me ass out I guess will have to devise another way.I am sure I learned it in Physics aaaaages ago :blink:

Cheers, Porky

Hi KLM,

Thanks for your kind words, you're welcome for that infamous ride when the project is done.

Cheers, Porky

Hey,

I promise the ride will be unveiled in good time, of course since it is an intensive project it will take a slow meandering course. My column comes out every first or second Sunday of the month so will be out this Sunday.

Cheers, Porky

Hey fuzz,

Believe it or not I have found me a dyno at one of our Unis, am trying to wheedle meself these days into the god books of the Dean to lemme have a shot at it :)

If he kicks me ass out I guess will have to devise another way.I am sure I learned it in Physics aaaaages ago ;)

Cheers, Porky

Hi KLM,

Thanks for your kind words, you're welcome for that infamous ride when the project is done.

Cheers, Porky

Dude if you can get that dyno out.. there will be a que lined up outside your house to get their cars dynoed!!! (me included)

Please take lots of pics of your project in progress- it will be nice to go through 'em once the car is completed! And you can post 'em on AL

Dude if you can get that dyno out.. there will be a que lined up outside your house to get their cars dynoed!!! (me included)

Please take lots of pics of your project in progress- it will be nice to go through 'em once the car is completed! And you can post 'em on AL

Hey bro,

Yes I know I am working my wiliest charms to get it done plus my friends is helping also. :)

Here's a sneak peek with a pic of the front, note the massive HDi FMIC

frontbumpsmallci8.th.jpg

Cheers, Porky