• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fuel Strike Back On?

fuzzo

Dehiwela Ebert Silva was clear when we passed it around 9. Well, clear meaning no queues, there were quite a few vehicles in the shed itself :)

Ya I was also surprised to see no queue @ Dehiwela Ebert Silva...but I think that’s b’coz there were No Petrol at that time :D

On top of it all, i think the Fashion TV is taken off from Comet

Ya true...now they showing some indian news channel ;)

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah so no more strike..cool scene. good thing i didnt' wait in line

speaking of KFC... they are opening an outlet in wella..woo hoo... quick access to wraps :D

oh cool!!

Negombo got a Pizza hut recently, man everyday que in every counter. We are geting the KFC by September

Ya true...now they showing some indian news channel :)

yes, they are asking for viewrs comments - pls let us all rise up and say no

Damn!!! Hope there wont be a strike again!! I nearly would have spent a night on the road last Tuesday when returning from Mahiyanganaya, all the way only the shed in Nittambuwa had deisel!! Just managed to get home with a empty tank.

I heard that there there will be another fuel price hike. Is this true?

I pumped a full tank juice y'day evening form Thimbirigasyaya Cey****. Only 10 cars. But they were nearing end. According to them they have pumped more than 20,000l starting from 10am. In the morning also they were pumping petrol. Not a long queue. Think every thing is back to normal.

But my 95' tank is at home without food. :)

Whooohooo thats the 3rd chicken joint for us! whats the location man? not been around town for sometime

Ur lucky, its jus opp. Daya rd.. Close enuff for u! :) ...

Ya i pumped up @ the dickman's rd joint, there was a ummm ok kinda que, had to wait for around 30 mins, but there was a loooooooong que behind me.. lol... Nyways, probably clear up by sat eve...

ok here's the latest...

Thalawathugoda Shed - Only Diesel

Palawatte Shed - Closed

Rajagiriya - Only Diesel

Trans Asia Shed - petrol queue from the front gate of trans asia to the shed

Horten Place Shed IOC - Diesel but there were a few vehicles..

happy living.... hoooray for the M Chinthanaya... :)

ok here's the latest...

Thalawathugoda Shed - Only Diesel

Palawatte Shed - Closed

Rajagiriya - Only Diesel

Trans Asia Shed - petrol queue from the front gate of trans asia to the shed

Horten Place Shed IOC - Diesel but there were a few vehicles..

happy living.... hoooray for the M Chinthanaya... :)

GET A DIESEL VEHICLE :D

Petrol - 99

Diesel-70

this was revealed on the news at 7am

IS THIS TRUE ????

No, they said with current oil prices in the owrld the above price hike should be done...which means with M Chinthanya this will hapen..

I thought the plug for the world market prices is taken off

No, they said with current oil prices in the owrld the above price hike should be done...which means with M Chinthanya this will hapen..

I thought the plug for the world market prices is taken off

sad isnt it ?

sad isnt it ?

i guess gov let loose all these strike things that drive ppl's mentality towards "Gas at any price" ... soon after a shortage ppl are more concerned about availability than price! yes Chinthanaya rocks, and drgaster didn't we anticipate all this soon after M**** won :)

i guess gov let loose all these strike things that drive ppl's mentality towards "Gas at any price" ... soon after a shortage ppl are more concerned about availability than price! yes Chinthanaya rocks, and drgaster didn't we anticipate all this soon after M**** won :)

yeah man... just like we thought it would be.... but this is nothing.. I'm sure there's more goodies to come

yeah man... just like we thought it would be.... but this is nothing.. I'm sure there's more goodies to come

You can count on that bro... The irony is that those rural buggers who vote crazy will not feel the said goodies as much as we in Colombo and suburbs do.

Wanted to pump petrol to my uncle's car so went to the Cey****o on Union Place (next to Access tower) on my way around 1.00PM. I couldn't believe my eyes as there was only a bike pumping petrol and I went straight to thr pump and got a full tank. Hope this would help to anybody who drives Union Place side.

You can count on that bro... The irony is that those rural buggers who vote crazy will not feel the said goodies as much as we in Colombo and suburbs do.

exactly man... life sucks doesnt it.. speacialy in SL

Wanted to pump petrol to my uncle's car so went to the Cey****o on Union Place (next to Access tower) on my way around 1.00PM. I couldn't believe my eyes as there was only a bike pumping petrol and I went straight to thr pump and got a full tank. Hope this would help to anybody who drives Union Place side.

lucky you... I'm just about to go check out Laughs @ Koswatte for 95 for my cherry :D I cant bare to see her in the garage for three damn days...

check out ma twisted "picture" lyrics by RaviRock lol

Living my life in this slow hell

different prices every time on petrol

ma cherry hasnt seen the sun shine in 3 damn days

:D

yup me bored....

exactly man... life sucks doesnt it.. speacialy in SL

Dont worry man, this "life sucks" issue with regards to fuel and energy isnt a Sri Lankan problem, over here, bloddy gas and electric prices have gone up 90% and petrol is now hovering very close to a pound per litre now, not good, not good at all ................

And people I dont think these problems we have isnt down to "a chintanaya" or anything, cos successive governments from all over the place have come in, and we have still had to endure the same shit, so bottom line is me thinks unless there is a complete different group with a completely new set of ideas take power we are still gonna have the same shit over and over, as long as the "old guard" is in power and the old system is in place.

Regards,

The Don

Whooohooo thats the 3rd chicken joint for us! whats the location man? not been around town for sometime

this is on hamdon lane...the old reddy indian restaurant...

And people I dont think these problems we have isnt down to "a chintanaya" or anything, cos successive governments from all over the place have come in, and we have still had to endure the same shit, so bottom line is me thinks unless there is a complete different group with a completely new set of ideas take power we are still gonna have the same shit over and over, as long as the "old guard" is in power and the old system is in place.

it's no point explaining this stuff man...we've had this discussion before. people don't seem to understand the world oil pricing concept....

Dont worry man, this "life sucks" issue with regards to fuel and energy isnt a Sri Lankan problem, over here, bloddy gas and electric prices have gone up 90% and petrol is now hovering very close to a pound per litre now, not good, not good at all ................

Regards,

The Don

glad to hear comments like this :D 100% agreed

this is on hamdon lane...the old reddy indian restaurant...

it's no point explaining this stuff man...we've had this discussion before. people don't seem to understand the world oil pricing concept....

we are not talking only about the oil prices man... we are talking about it as a whole..

Shit man...I was coming down from Mt.Lavinia to Negombo and it was all crazy looking at the ques...

Hey Negombo,

Tomrows drags are over ok? Lets have it when the strike is ok..I dont have enogh petrol and cant be bothred to go out to pump it..Lets have the drags next Saturday.

Thanks-Hola