• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car Information Display on the Toyota Navigation Unit

alpha17

Hello guys!!

It’s been sometime that I’m posting a new topic and becoming active(due to a family funeral and new year).

Few days ago I installed a new japanese audio system to my car NSCD-W66(which had been removed from a 2016-2018 Prius,Aqua or a Vitz).It has all the features I need and jap language,76-90 radio is not an issue since I plan to add an adaptor to correct it.

The player has car information display, such as fuel economy chart and some sort of economy assessment system. Also it has reverse cam with guidelines which supports auto parking.My car audio guy said that my car cannot be connected to get those functions. But can i get the fuel information display? In some vehicles, such as the aqua, even the aircon temperature is displayed. What is the type of wire harness that I need to get the functions into use? Where should I connect it to display the information?

Any help is really appreciated?

I’ll attach a photo of the back panel of the unit herewith.

F9E528C6-BE40-48BE-B2F4-F6C5DA1F6B0C.png

F43ECD81-5D0F-4526-8705-66D173773CDC.jpeg

• 2 years later...

1628087821181942409912.thumb.jpg.a6eea691401cfacea57357e140e96604.jpgHi 

I got a Denso player from an Aqua plan to install it a older Corolla ke70 but can figure out the positive wire from the battery and the wire to the ignition switch  would thankful for help with these wires

I attached a pic of the wires

Thanks in advance

Edited by tom jerry

Wait....which wires are you talking about ? Is it not the ones that are on the right ? the red and black ones that your holding could be for accessoriesleading out of the Navi system ?
I really am not sure....try it out and check....

Edited by iRage