• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What is the best car for tourism

unique64

Hi guys

I am looking for a car . It should be around 3.5 to 4.0 million budget, YOM 2016 at least, with ABS, Airbags, power options etc.I have looked at the Perodua Bezza, Mitsubishi attrage, Suzuki Ciaz, Micro X2 & D20.I want to know about the second hand market, performance, Consumption , Pros and cons about these models.Can someone enlighten me please?

I'd go with the Bezza for commercial purposes, Attrage or Ciaz would be better suited for personal use considering maintenance costs and fuel efficiency IMO. Micro is known for fleecing their clientele which gets stuck because no 3rd party is importing parts for their cars so that's a definite no-no.

4 hours ago, unique64 said:

thanks for your opinion, but the Bezza is new and I see a lot on the roads these days. What is the second hand market ? I was told that it has the Toyota/Daihatsu engine, same as the Vitz.

Yes...the Bezza comes with a 1L 1KR engine or a 1.3L 1NR engine.

The 1KR comes in the Vitz. THe 1NR however is available only in developing country markets on vehicles like the Avanza

However ! The 1KR engine between the VIz and the Bezza are different. The Bezza comes with a 1KR-VE and the VItz with a 1KR-FE. THe 1KR-FE is old...the 1KR-VE is a newer version that has been improved by Perodua i believe...it is supposed to be lighter and has less vibrations and such.

Thanks image.  What about the second market for perodua in SL.?I also do not know much about the agent and there after sales service.It is a subsidiary of Unit#d Mot#rs. Can someone with experience with Unit#d Mot#rs or the Bezza update me please.

Edited by unique64