• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Is Eco Racing Tablet is LEGIT???

thilinamc

Question

I have seen @ Auto Vision that a pill is introduced which is said to increase the fuel efficiency and engine performance. It is advertising as "Eco Tablet". Is this legit???? Any user experience on this product?? Or this is hoax like Soltron???

TIA

Sent from my Pixel 3 using AutoLanka.com mobile app powered by Tapatalk

6 answers to this question

9 hours ago, thilinamc said:

I have seen @ Auto Vision that a pill is introduced which is said to increase the fuel efficiency and engine performance. It is advertising as "Eco Tablet". Is this legit???? Any user experience on this product?? Or this is hoax like soltron???

I'd like to think it's a scam. Wouldn't the big car manufacturers know of such tricks if they were true? Why spend billions in R&D when you can buy a pill and have better performance than a 5-hour, hand-built engine from the AMG factory in Affalterbach.

Also, fcuk soltron. I'm curious as to how they are still in business. I used just 5ml in my yamaha and initially it used to misfire when rev-matching at around 6-7k rpm. Also heard of diesel engines having problems after using soltron stuff.

Edited by □AVANTE□

3 hours ago, thilinamc said:

I have seen @ Auto Vision that a pill is introduced which is said to increase the fuel efficiency and engine performance. It is advertising as "Eco Tablet". Is this legit???? Any user experience on this product?? Or this is hoax like Soltron???

TIA

Sent from my Pixel 3 using AutoLanka.com mobile app powered by Tapatalk

It won't work.like many others before it. Also a pill?

Unnecessary Imports those burn millions of hard-earned foreign currency of Sri Lankans. The government needs to have control over such imports those waste hard-earned money of people. 

Edited by vitz

On 1/26/2020 at 11:12 PM, AVANTE said:

I'd like to think it's a scam. Wouldn't the big car manufacturers know of such tricks if they were true? Why spend billions in R&D when you can buy a pill and have better performance than a 5-hour, hand-built engine from the AMG factory in Affalterbach.

Also, fcuk soltron. I'm curious as to how they are still in business. I used just 5ml in my yamaha and initially it used to misfire when rev-matching at around 6-7k rpm. Also heard of diesel engines having problems after using soltron stuff.

The difference is knowing that some products have trials and reports to back them and some products don't. Soltron owns a series of trials carried out both overseas and locally which is why it is endorsed by CEYPETCO. Pay attention to the marketing gimmicks. NO fuel treatment can ever save fuel up to 50%. If a product is free from chemicals (eco friendly) with no side effects, backed by sufficient R&D to prove its benefits, endorsed by a government body and doesn't oversell itself, I consider it to be a pretty legit product.