• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mustang

fuzzo

I did, the guy was asking for something like 2.0mil plus. Its a left hand drive and he said that it needs some work to be done.

But I know for sure that its not the one which was there at last years Sirasa Motor Show (Beige1).

• 1 year later...
for the mustang lovers, there was an ad again for the 79 car.. his price seems to have come down drastically ... he is asking around 350k...but from what i hear, it's got a ton of work to be done....

a ton of work is a bit of an understatement! plus, this car is not one of the classic mustangs, it resembles an oversized mazda or something..... and its a four pot as well :( but with a turbo......

• 3 months later...
What was the price tag?

i'm not all that sure but S_N said something around 2.3 Million , but no details - so not even sure what exactly it is - Advert said 2 door , so the first thing that came to mind was that Black Firebird....

cooool hey finally American cars are showing up in SL fire birds r nice looking davinda even though it is old still u have a one of a kind car a real head turner ..... how about that mustang even i'm searching for one mustang in that era the famous 2 door coupe for a reasonable price ...i guess it's not the one right .... but any how still it's a mustang nee machang ...any new mustangs ..corvettes ... cameo’s Pontiac’s around ;)

cooool hey finally American cars are showing up in SL fire birds r nice looking davinda even though it is old still u have a one of a kind car a real head turner ..... how about that mustang even i'm searching for one mustang in that era the famous 2 door coupe for a reasonable price ...i guess it's not the one right .... but any how still it's a mustang nee machang ...any new mustangs ..corvettes ... cameo’s Pontiac’s around ;)

Sometimes I do wonder whether you post when under the influence or something <_<

love mustangs RACERSEDGE macho .... true it drinks fuel and u need to own a PP to drive it .... but the sound is really nice and the power is mind blowing .... i love it this much cos i did almost a 360's with it in my first day out with it. not knowing i just pressed the gas to the metel( like we used to do in most of the cars we use in SL ) and .... adrinaline rush baby it was something ... :angry-smiley-048: this is the model which i'm following alot and trying to find this is the custom car which i love to keep in my garage B)

200pxfordmustangcabrio1ah5.jpg

there are few models out here but they r not up for sale ....:(

i'm not all that sure but S_N said something around 2.3 Million , but no details - so not even sure what exactly it is - Advert said 2 door , so the first thing that came to mind was that Black Firebird....

I think it must be an older model- the ad had Caddy for sale as well right? OT- how about the unreg TT Supra for sale? :) mmmmm

I think it must be an older model- the ad had Caddy for sale as well right? OT- how about the unreg TT Supra for sale? :) mmmmm

yup thats the advert

incidentally we came across a Limo conversion being done in this garage in wattala a few months back...

Base car was a Front wheel drive Cadilac! :blink:

i didn't know what to make of the Supra :mellow:

but when S_N called@11am the guy had said the vehicle had been sold earlier in the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

How much was the Supra? Damn that's a lot of cars for one weekend!

guy who picked up the phone wasnt too sure what it was, Said '80 model though... which makes it likely that it IS that firebird, or perhaps even a different firebird!