• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autocross This Saturday.....

KLM

I think KLM got the best timing 25.88 (somebody plz confirm). Man... That Mokes run was superb, and such a hardy car to escape that fly.

I also second that they should have cones as obstacles, May be a ring of Tires around the corner in case of a car goes outta the course. Too many yellow markings on bumpers for V*P to have a special investigation today. :D

But most importantly I think Isurus’ run is the best. He showed the crowd how to drive cool with ur boom boom music and A/C on. Well done Isuru. UR the man... :D

gee did i have my AC on too! i thot i had all shutters down :o

gee did i have my AC on too! i thot i had all shutters down :D

Dude, Check out the full report : :D

Isuru’s day on the track

It was a wet day at the Buddhadasa Stadium in Battaramulla last Saturday where a Slalom track was setup for any one to try out for just Rs. 300/=. We headed that way around 5:30 by which time most of the competitors had gone home. One our friends (Binuka) had also tried out the track just minutes before only to crash his Honda City into the tire wall to leave a huge dent in the front bumper. We witnessed first hand many cars hitting and some even going over the tire wall. We had one more ticket to enter the track but no one was willing to, as the track was just too narrow and the chance of an accident too great. I myself didn’t have my Opel, and even if I did would not have tried out the track.

Finally after many attempts to persuade him, our great Isuru stepped up to the challenge. It was very difficult to get him to try the course but it was more difficult to find a helmet big enough to fit his BIG head. Finally after we found a bucket to fit his head he was at the start line… So you would think… Not quite… He just refused to get to the starting cone. The starter was calling Isuru to come further up to the cone but Isuru was doing his usual break/gas, beak/gas routine which forced the starter to just give up on it and ask Isuru to just Start from where he was(Which was about a good foot and a half behind the line/cone). So after all this drama, listening to Gasolina, he was off… With his cheering squad (Us) backing him up he accelerated slowly to reach a top speed of no more than 25 km/h before the first corner. Afterwards he was very carefully to not hit the tire wall and also not to break the self appointed speed limit of 20 km/h…

In the end after setting the slowest lap time ever for the track, the satisfied look on Isuru’s face was soo compelling that he just couldn’t stop smiling. His ride was such an exciting one that everyone, by the time he had finished, had stepped away from the track to go enjoy themselves elsewhere…

By,

Rajitha...

Edited by MrCat

Dude, Check out the full report : :D

Isuru’s day on the track

It was a wet day at the Buddhadasa Stadium in Battaramulla last Saturday where a Slalom track was setup for any one to try out for just Rs. 300/=. We headed that way around 5:30 by which time most of the competitors had gone home. One our friends (Binuka) had also tried out the track just minutes before only to crash his Honda City into the tire wall to leave a huge dent in the front bumper. We witnessed first hand many cars hitting and some even going over the tire wall. We had one more ticket to enter the track but no one was willing to, as the track was just too narrow and the chance of an accident too great. I myself didn’t have my Opel, and even if I did would not have tried out the track.

Finally after many attempts to persuade him, our great Isuru stepped up to the challenge. It was very difficult to get him to try the course but it was more difficult to find a helmet big enough to fit his BIG head. Finally after we found a bucket to fit his head he was at the start line… So you would think… Not quite… He just refused to get to the starting cone. The starter was calling Isuru to come further up to the cone but Isuru was doing his usual break/gas, beak/gas routine which forced the starter to just give up on it and ask Isuru to just Start from where he was(Which was about a good foot and a half behind the line/cone). So after all this drama, listening to Gasolina, he was off… With his cheering squad (Us) backing him up he accelerated slowly to reach a top speed of no more than 25 km/h before the first corner. Afterwards he was very carefully to not hit the tire wall and also not to break the self appointed speed limit of 20 km/h…

In the end after setting the slowest lap time ever for the track, the satisfied look on Isuru’s face was soo compelling that he just couldn’t stop smiling. His ride was such an exciting one that everyone, by the time he had finished, had stepped away from the track to go enjoy themselves elsewhere…

By,

Rajitha...

lmao.. awesome scene man.. heehee... "he accelerated slowly to reach the top speed of no more than 25km/h" hyak hyak!!.... nice reportin rajitha.. wonder how next timez gonna be heehee..

Zz