• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Kyron එකක් තියෙනවා. සුදු දුම එනවා. Pickup මදි වගේ. RPM 2 වඩා යද්දි Check Engine ON වෙනවා.

IshanSilva

Kyron එකක් තියෙනවා. සුදු දුම එනවා. Pickup මදි වගේ. RPM 2 වඩා යද්දි Check Engine ON වෙනවා. 
මොක්ද්ද අවුල?
අඩුවට හදන්න place එකක් දන්නවද?
කීයක් විතර යයිද?

Sounds like there is some sort of fouling into the intake mixture (probably coolant leaking into the ignition mixture as you mentioned white smoke) due to a worn engine / head gasket issues etc and the o2 sensors are picking up abnormal exhaust fumes and throwing the engine into limp mode as a result...

I wouldn't drive the car further and would recommend getting it checked out by a mechanic as soon as possible.

machang මෙම වාහනය ධාවනය නොකරන්න. හැකි ඉක්මනින් කාර්මිකයෙකු වෙත ගෙන යන්න. මම හිතන්නේ සිසිලනකාරකය ජ්වලන කුටිවලට කාන්දු වන බවක් පෙනේ. එය එසේ නොවන බවත් එය වෙනත් දෙයක් බවත් බලාපොරොත්තු වෙමු. නමුත් මේ වන විට අලුත්වැඩියා කරන තුරු මෙම මෝටර් රථය තවදුරටත් භාවිතා නොකරන්න

(As the check engine light is on you could run a scan on the car to get some idea of what may be happening, but even then, run the scan with the ignition turned on and the engine off -  with the switch in the Aux. setting. Either way I would get the car seen by a mechanic asap.)

Edited by Kavvz

13 hours ago, Kavvz said:

Sounds like there is some sort of fouling into the intake mixture (probably coolant leaking into the ignition mixture as you mentioned white smoke) due to a worn engine / head gasket issues etc and the o2 sensors are picking up abnormal exhaust fumes and throwing the engine into limp mode as a result...

I wouldn't drive the car further and would recommend getting it checked out by a mechanic as soon as possible.

machang මෙම වාහනය ධාවනය නොකරන්න. හැකි ඉක්මනින් කාර්මිකයෙකු වෙත ගෙන යන්න. මම හිතන්නේ සිසිලනකාරකය ජ්වලන කුටිවලට කාන්දු වන බවක් පෙනේ. එය එසේ නොවන බවත් එය වෙනත් දෙයක් බවත් බලාපොරොත්තු වෙමු. නමුත් මේ වන විට අලුත්වැඩියා කරන තුරු මෙම මෝටර් රථය තවදුරටත් භාවිතා නොකරන්න

(As the check engine light is on you could run a scan on the car to get some idea of what may be happening, but even then, run the scan with the ignition turned on and the engine off -  with the switch in the Aux. setting. Either way I would get the car seen by a mechanic asap.)

Scan කරන්න ලග place තියෙනවද?
මම නුගෙගොඩ

2 hours ago, IshanSilva said:

Scan කරන්න ලග place තියෙනවද?
මම නුගෙගොඩ

There are lots of reputable garages near Nugegoda: Pick any one! 

Or just get a car carrier to come pick it up from your house and have it dropped off at the agents service center in Kelaniya.

I don't see what the issue is..? 

Edited by Kavvz