• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

CVT or Normal Auto?

Malith12

Question

6 answers to this question

Look at the ID plate in the engine and see what the transmission is....it should have a GH series transmission if it is a CVT (GH54 ?)
According to ID plate its FO40 .
Car - 2007 Nissan Tiida (Brand New Imported One)
Also one another question .
What is meant by "Condition No :212" in CR. (Says it deleted on 2012 . But just curious to Know)

Sent from my FLA-LX2 using AutoLanka.com mobile app powered by Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Malith12 said:

What is meant by "Condition No :212" in CR. (Says it deleted on 2012 . But just curious to Know)

Must be the part

"Imported with a duty concession permit" 

"Can not be transferred, hired, or disposed without prior permission" , something like that 

• Like 1

On 7/24/2020 at 5:32 AM, Malith12 said:

According to ID plate its FO40 .
Car - 2007 Nissan Tiida (Brand New Imported One)
Also one another question .

Sorry..I should have been a bit clearer....the axle series should have been a GH series for a CVT (Nissan transmission codes are very long and confussing so people usually refer it to it by the axle that model that comes with it). 

F040 is the axle that comes for Nissans 4 speed automatic transmissions. So in the transmission code it should say  RL4F03A, RE4F03A, RE4F03B or RE4F03C. I beleve it should be RE4F03B (I am guessing here because this is a the 4AT that came with the FB15). ALso..just to make sure...the gear lever should have the gears P-R-N-D-2-1. The CVTs should have P-R-N-D-L (and in some applications S)