• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mustang Gt 4.6l V8

Mustang

• 2 years later...
thats true mad, but i dont mind driving one to the club, sikka driving and seeing all the hondas around...

please be more specific and say that you're sick of seeing honda civics :lol: ...cos it upsets us folk who use other models of honda's to be mentioned on the same breath as ricy cissy-vics... :D:P:(

please be more specific and say that you're sick of seeing honda civics :lol: ...cos it upsets us folk who use other models of honda's to be mentioned on the same breath as ricy cissy-vics... :D:P:(

depends on where u r located brother...but where im at u name it ...civics, accords.. odessys everywhere..matter fact i dont mind having a GT which is couple of years old....gas is cheaper tooo...

depends on where u r located brother...

yeah that's true..didn't notice you were from the states...over here it's nothing but raped civics in club car parks...gives us all other honda folks a very bad name

gas is cheaper tooo...

lucky you... :lol:

Edited by HelRazor

hey it seems like lots of marketing is going on with the mustang to market it ... like they took it for the new knight rider ..and high power new versions popin up i love the old mustang always been a dream to get my hands on that late 60's model ... but guys i'll say still how much u pump it up with media still its a mustang .. a fuel drinking junk on weels and i wil always take a pocket rocket made in japan over a american car ... japs stil rule ...

and by the way when going to the club ... a sallon car would be my pick cos u have alot of empty space to play with on ur way home ... :angry-smiley-048:

and i guess with the new camaro in the market the mustang will no dought have to run a lot more harder to earn some money ....

i'll take the camaro over the mustang with out thinkig ....camaro thats a hot ride ... :jumping-smiley-013:

wel come to the club helz my boy ... it's all fun out over here with us guys would say we r a bit over the edge but who cares .... nice to meet u dood and i really love the old cars u got at ur place specially the cobras .... damn they r hot ..

• 5 months later...
Came across this last month in Vienna. Cart Springs it may might have, but it's hard to ignore the presence of the beast. Only the Ferrari 599 we saw had more!

pict2096.jpg

pict2097e.jpg

It certainly DOES have presence... btw, this doesnt technically have "cart springs", unless of course carts had Coils!! It does have a live rear axle, but suspended by coils with three links and a panhard rod, so just a couple of steps ahead of a basic cart... :lol: