• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What's The Fastest You Have Gone?

isurujosh

Ok I came to the end of that bump at about 70 today, and took the turn quite fast (I thought). However when I looked at the speedo, and it was 40 :lol: I'm beginning to think I've fallen for a typical all fart no sh** comment by one of my fellow mates. I'm sorry for the stupidity :action-smiley-060: will refrain from making such comments in the future. :D

Good man :)

As a matter of interest. Does anyone know what the fastest speed anyone has got down the katu straight? I dunno if this is true or not, but in 2007 I heard Dinesh Deheragoda's evo ix got 250 km/h? :unsure: any comments guys :)

Oh the p***y who never been to GP thinking of using Toluene to his push bike , :lol: its better if he put some toluene to his balls and burn em ( only if have balls ) :lol:

rofl!! what the? :lol::lol:

if it wasnt for the petrol block i could have touched 20!!!...i'm thinking of adding toulene next time so i can touch 25 and bust some balls at gp "park and drag by mouth" guys...rofl

speaking of which, there's a guy in college who owns a riced up lancer that apparently has a "silcone turbocharger" :lol:

speaking of which, there's a guy in college who owns a riced up lancer that apparently has a "silcone turbocharger" :lol:

silicone?? :lol: How bout a big powerful air compresser? :rolleyes::lol: Just needs to send alot of air in to the engine na :D:lol:

dude i own two of the fastest bikes in Sl (push type) 0-100 2.4 seconds ... oops days :lol:

wow! Can I drag with you in my pushbike machan? :D I'll never get to 100. But I have got to 40 :rolleyes::lol: And I got new tyres! LOL :lol: My bike man said not to do hard launches, the pedals might break! LMAO :lol::lol:

Edited by virensti

"park and drag by mouth" guys...rofl

Actually, the sad truth is that nowadays there are more "park and drag by mouth" guys at GP than ever! Most of them however happen to be bikers for some odd reason........ :unsure:

I remember one in particular. A bloke in one of those CHINESE Harley replicas with the exhaust sawed off making the loudest most ungodly noise you could think of! Used to do some runs with his other Ricer Bikers up and down GP thinking we were admiring them. Sad truth was that we were actually laughing our asses off! :D

Regarding the Tolouene........Bro a word of caution. Since you ride a bike, you might end up busting your own balls if you go playing with things that bikes CAN'T handle. :P

Cheers!! B)

wow! Can I drag with you in my pushbike machan? :D I'll never get to 100. But I have got to 40 :rolleyes::lol: And I get new tyres! LOL :lol: My bike man said not to do hard launches, the pedals might break! LMAO :lol::lol:

machan no need cus on the book my two bikes are the Sri Lankan Fastest, it has performance mods like Electric horn, und er seat toluene bottle to kool down the balls, Alloys made from Milk made tins and DSI tires :lol:

silicone?? :lol: How bout a big powerful air compresser? :rolleyes::lol: Just needs to send alot of air in to the engine na :D:lol:

Silicone Turbo?? Must be QUITE BIG :unsure:

Wonder what the Cup......*AHEM*........boob....errrrrrr.............boost is............ :jumping-smiley-013:

Edited by STi B4

machan no need cus on the book my two bikes are the Sri Lankan Fastest, it has performance mods like Electric horn, und er seat toluene bottle to kool down the balls, Alloys made from Milk made tins and DSI tires :lol:

Lol. Not even my car has tolouene man :(. And my exhaust has burnt up too. There are holes everywhere :(. Maybe I can patch it up with some DSI rubber from a bike! :lol:

Silicone Turbo?? Must be QUITE BIG :unsure:

Wonder what the Cup..........errrrrrrr...........boost is............ :jumping-smiley-013:

ha ha ha haaaa rofl!!! I'm guessing about 36 Bra! In the D groop! :lol::lol:

Regarding the Tolouene........Bro a word of caution. Since you ride a bike, you might end up busting your own balls if you go playing with things that bikes CAN'T handle. :P

Cheers!! B)

mate if you read my previous post you will notice that i was talking about a honda 50cc scooter and i guess the humour however has gone un-noticed by you,and just to state the obvious i have no intention of modifying a 30 year old scooter...i do really own the little honda bugger besides my kawi and the yamaha bikes...devinda,supra and milindu have seen it parked at my place...and i have fun with it in my own humble way...you can rest assured that it will be no threat to you or any others at gp...i hope i made that clear...MD

mate if you read my previous post you will notice that i was talking about a honda 50cc scooter and i guess the humour however has gone un-noticed by you,and just to state the obvious i have no intention of modifying a 30 year old scooter...i do really own the little honda bugger besides my kawi and the yamaha bikes...devinda,supra and milindu have seen it parked at my place...and i have fun with it in my own humble way...you can rest assured that it will be no threat to you or any others at gp...i hope i made that clear...MD

yup

Haha!! Dude, no need to get your undies in a twist! 'Twas just a friendly jibe! :D