• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What's The Fastest You Have Gone?

isurujosh

1992 honda civic eg8 MX( D15B twin carb engine) have done about 175 down base line road at about 1 o'clock in the morning.

2006 civic, friend's car.did around 155 kmh down kadana road.

140 kmh in a Peugeot 406 1.8 GLX, friends car.

As a pessenger.

150 kmh sajiv's Peugeot 406 1.8 GLX.

1992 honda civic eg8 MX( D15B twin carb engine) have done about 175 down base line road at about 1 o'clock in the morning.

2006 civic, friend's car.did around 155 kmh down kadana road.

140 kmh in a Peugeot 406 1.8 GLX, friends car.

As a pessenger.

150 kmh sajiv's Peugeot 406 1.8 GLX.

Ado great to have you on the forum's.... check my post, that's your car i'm talkin abt obviously.....

ado what brings you who turned his back on cars for a Skirt into the realm of Car fans back again?? :blink:

...boot ekkak käwada wath dannä né... <_<

good to have u onboard

ado what brings you who turned his back on cars for a Skirt into the realm of Car fans back again?? :blink:

...boot ekkak käwada wath dannä né... <_<

good to have u onboard

boot ekak kawe ne machan :huh: , just trying to return back to the car world.

so wassup hows ya Z?

Ado you stupid bugger, didn't even tell me about the autolanka get together.

boot ekak kawe ne machan :blink: , just trying to return back to the car world.

so wassup hows ya Z?

Ado you stupid bugger, didn't even tell me about the autolanka get together.

adé sorry machang- i thought Sajiv would have told u! <_<

shame u missed it - was really cool :huh:

the Z is good & up for sale as u may see in Autolanka classifieds so pls spread the word

Hello all,

just been reading through , here is what i have got up to

178 Kph - 1997 Mercedes C220 Diesel the engine was almost at the end of its revs -

Going towards Anuradhapura

130 Kph - 1958 Austin Healey (1275cc) - On baseline road

180kmh on a 1989 model (i think) NSR250, sunday morning baseline fly-over.... beating the snot out of the trailing CBR :rolleyes:

cars have been slight over 120...nothing special....So far :D

well i hav a Nissan FB14 Auto Petrol newly install Recondition Engine & Gear box

Reached 161Kmph @ marine drive around 3.00 am

Edited by Street racer

Behind the wheel

140kmph Honda Grand Civic 1500cc @ Horton Place & in 2005

135kmph Toyota Hiace Dolphin @ Sooriyawewa Road in 2001

120kmph Land Rover Diffender 110 Td5 @ Marine Drive in 2004

In Passenger Seat

180kmph Dinesh D's Mitsubishi Evolution 9 on the way to gajaba track in 2006

Hello all,

just been reading through , here is what i have got up to

178 Kph - 1997 Mercedes C220 Diesel the engine was almost at the end of its revs -

Going towards Anuradhapura

130 Kph - 1958 Austin Healey (1275cc) - On baseline road

hey "maliths", are u by any chance Malith Sumanasekara?, good 2 have u on board...

Edited by Supra_Natural

hey "maliths", are u by any chance Malith Sumanasekara?, good 2 have u on board...

yes i am. Do i know you? how do you know me? i have been reading these forums for quite a while but i never got around to registering. that is until yesterday :rolleyes:

Behind the wheel

120kmph Land Rover Diffender 110 Td5 @ Marine Drive in 2004

if u dont mind me asking machang is the Td5 yours? is it your daily run abt?

how is it in terms of Performance/Speed , Fuel efficiency & most importantly reliability???

u got it Brand new da? Y.O.M?

I think them hondas are getting to u bro. Are u forgetting the 240 in the Supra on Baseline?

no machan not at all... supra is dammmmm scary compare to this and the supra is way quicker than the SIR

yes i am. Do i know you? how do you know me? i have been reading these forums for quite a while but i never got around to registering. that is until yesterday :huh:

yeah actually i do.... Im Sajiv Weerakoon... Ring a bell?? you're my dad's cousin......

Hey guys. I'm Prasad Senadeera...I just want to join u guys even if im not in sri lanka. I have done 274 kmph resantly with my nissan 240sx (silvia) with S14 engine stock turbo and few upgrades. I have done over 280kmph when I had my bike. that was on the 407 HIWAY EXP in Canada.

URL=http://img251.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture0069bx.jpg]picture0069bx.th.jpg[/url]

On behalf of TeamAutoLanka - Welcome to our site… I’m from T. too… where do u live in t.?….. give us more information about your car or just drop me a mail to my in box… t/c :huh:

if u dont mind me asking machang is the Td5 yours? is it your daily run abt?

how is it in terms of Performance/Speed , Fuel efficiency & most importantly reliability???

u got it Brand new da? Y.O.M?

No devinda its not mine. Td5 is owned to one of my friend who lives in kadawatha. for about two weeks i used it while my car is at garage for some paint works in 2004.

it is a 65- and done abt 6km per ltr super diesel. actually performace wise it can go upto 140 easily but i didn't push that hard. reliability wise didn't heard anything bad about it for 2 years of his usage. he got done all the work from L.R. Motors @ rajagiriya.

No devinda its not mine. Td5 is owned to one of my friend who lives in kadawatha. for about two weeks i used it while my car is at garage for some paint works in 2004.

it is a 65- and done abt 6km per ltr super diesel. actually performace wise it can go upto 140 easily but i didn't push that hard. reliability wise didn't heard anything bad about it for 2 years of his usage. he got done all the work from L.R. Motors @ rajagiriya.

ah so Indika did the work....hmmm any idea if he still has that Silver Td5 90 for sale??

i'm contemplating an engine swap- trying to see if a Td5 would be feasible...

not many Td5's running here cuz of the electronic injetion set up n fly-by-wire throttle which is uncharted teritory for Defenders in Lankan conditions...