• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota AVN Diagnostic Failure "NG"

john cooper

Oh....does it give the actual error codes ?

In the ones I have seen you can click on the NG button (I think it said DETAIL in the ones I used) and it would list out the detailed error codes. Does the next page have it ?

Anyway...this happened in a Prius which got its GPS transceiver messed up...did a reset on the device using the CD...worked for awhile and the error popped up again at which point they changed the GPS transceiver.  

1 hour ago, iRage said:

Oh....does it give the actual error codes ?

In the ones I have seen you can click on the NG button (I think it said DETAIL in the ones I used) and it would list out the detailed error codes. Does the next page have it ?

Anyway...this happened in a Prius which got its GPS transceiver messed up...did a reset on the device using the CD...worked for awhile and the error popped up again at which point they changed the GPS transceiver.  

No mate, can't click on the NG button but i have press and hold the Memory CLR and that had done something and cleared all of them, so i ran the test again, now it is showing as OKIMG_0427.jpg.2395f9cbf16a0d4e488948be290a1cc8.jpg

i have restarted the car and now it says to connect using Bluetooth if i need to install more apps but Bluetooth option is grayed out still 😝 

regards,

JC

• 2 years later...