• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Viva Elite vs Toyota AE 110

auto.lanka2

I'm thinking about buying a car around 2.5 mil (Mainly for city driving) & I have 2 options in my mind right now. Viva Elite & Toyota AE110 (Crystal Light Model).

I'm was considering Viva Elite because it's a compact car & ideal for city driving but 110 being a sedan is more spacious & looks & feels more like a car.

I have no experience with Elite but I've driven a manual 110 & it's quite all right by me.

Are the comforts & convivences same with both cars?  Let me know your suggestions below. Thanks in advance.

On 1/8/2021 at 6:37 PM, auto.lanka2 said:

I'm thinking about buying a car around 2.5 mil (Mainly for city driving) & I have 2 options in my mind right now. Viva Elite & Toyota AE110 (Crystal Light Model).

I'm was considering Viva Elite because it's a compact car & ideal for city driving but 110 being a sedan is more spacious & looks & feels more like a car.

I have no experience with Elite but I've driven a manual 110 & it's quite all right by me.

Are the comforts & convivences same with both cars?  Let me know your suggestions below. Thanks in advance.

I agree that AE110 looks more like a car...

Other than the price bracket there's nothing common between the Elite and the Corolla - one a city hatchback from 2010  the other a small sedan from 1995. The 110 will be more comfier. The Elite being newer is less likely to give you trouble. 

If you drive mostly city - maybe daily office drive weekend shopping etc the Elite will be very convenient.

BUT are you ok with paying 2.5 M for a 25 year old car? The problem with 110 and other ultra popular Toyotas are that they are serially abused as they are  used for trading -You are highly likely to find an absolute lemon of a 110 unless a rare fine specimen pops up.

• Like 2