• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Expert advise for a vehicle

Loveshan

Question

Any latest feedbacks from Glory 580 users ?. In current context of absurd vehicle prices, what do you all think about I Auto ? 

Which one is worth for a budget of Rs8.5mil

Buying a Brand new Glory 580 or I auto ?

Buying  JAP / EU with 100K km ( advertised millage ) of 2013 or below 

Rent a vehicle ?.

Appreciate on expert opinions !.

2 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Loveshan said:

Any latest feedbacks from Glory 580 users ?. In current context of absurd vehicle prices, what do you all think about I Auto ? 

Which one is worth for a budget of Rs8.5mil

Buying a Brand new Glory 580 or I auto ?

Buying  JAP / EU with 100K km ( advertised millage ) of 2013 or below 

Rent a vehicle ?.

Appreciate on expert opinions !.

The feedback on the glory was not good - there were a couple of threads on it. 

If i was pointed a gun and asked to buy a Glory or a 2013 CRV i'd buy the CRV. But really I wouldn't recommend buying a vehicle these days - specially if you are buying for the first time. If you're upgrading from an existing vehicle then makes a bit of sense - since you'll be getting a higher price for your current vehicle as well. Rent a vehicle might be a good option.

If you're buying a car from scratch (you're not selling your current car and buying something else) my personal opinion is to go for the cheapest usable option. 

Please note that the keyword in @matroska's response is "usable". DFSK is far from usable (thus the preference to buy a CRV with 100K at the risk of getting shot). 

100K or even 200K is not a big deal for a well buit vehicle as long as it is honest (i.e. taken care of...well maintained with verifiable records).